Merry Christmas From The Worst Person Ever

Lump of Coal, anyone?

Christmas Greetings from Lord Damp Nut:

This entry was posted in Christmas, Lord Damp Nut, The Russian Usurper. Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to Merry Christmas From The Worst Person Ever

1. spotthedog says:

What a pleasant note of cheerful heart-warming sentimentality, perfect for the season, I’m reaching for a tissue!

2. Oneofthebobs says:

Ho, ho, ho! We don’t want you to forget, weasletop!

3. hey, cool! we’re VICIOUS!

4. Bruce388 says:

You’d think a day of golf on our dime would put the president-eject in a better mood on Christmas Eve. Here’s hoping for the three ghosts tonight.

5. julesmomcat says:

May he enjoy a lump of coal in his sock.

6. MDavis says:

“This claim about election fraud is disputed”
    Seriously? shouldn’t that be “this claim is bugfuck crazy” or “don’t worry kids, soon we can ban this loser’s account”

7. donnah says:

I’ve been enjoying his lack of presence, at least his reduced lack of presence over the past weeks. I’ve held out hope as Biden selects his new Cabinet that we may see a radical shift back to decency and honesty and people working to save the country, not burn it down.

And then Ol’ Fuckface pops up again and I’m all, “crap! I thought you were leaving!” So just a while longer, I hope.

8. Buttermilk Sky says:

This Night of the Long Knives is taking FOREVER.

9. FELINE MAMA says:

“I saved”? Huh?
    It’s amazing this POS hasn’t had an accident, health crisis (I don’t believe he had his namesake virus.) He might have, but,???????
    All the trips on AF/M One, no tripping. No incidents on the golf course. Falling outta the cart. Beaned by a ball. (Considering the amount of visits.) No one throwing a shoe!
    NOT FAIR !!!!
    I did enjoy the couple of times Mel pushed his hand away in front of all!!!

10. Kiwiwriter says:

His presidency will only be remembered for two things:

300,000 American dead due to his incompetence and negligence.
    His “sore loser” manner of leaving the office.