UPDATED: That’s Gonna Leave a Mark

Twitter has updated their disinformation labels on Lord Damp Nut’s tweets:

Got that? Joe Biden is the winner of the US Presidential election.

Expect Category 5 shitstorm in 3… 2… 1

…and it’s started.

UPDATE 1: Now He’s promoting insurrection –

This entry was posted in 2020 Goat Rodeo, Lord Damp Nut, The Russian Usurper, Social Media, Twitter. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to UPDATED: That’s Gonna Leave a Mark

1. osirisopto says:

Is it wrong of me to feel such schadenfreude?

And strike and strike and strike and strike. I hear the sound of an abundance of rain. I hear the sound of victory. No, wait. That’s Gabriel’s horn.

3. spotthedog says:

He’s a cornered rat, the shit’s about to get crazy.

4. julesmomcat says:

No wonder he’s filed bankruptcy six times – he can’t handle reality.

5. someone present us with evidence that he has ever even PASSED a class in statistics, let along one that might allow him to understand these.

6. donnah says:

Until Twitter’s disclaimer reads: “This post was made by a fucking liar” I’m not satisfied.

• MDavis says:

Yean, seriously! “This claim is disputed” ? Seriously!?
      I mean, I’m about to go full 6-exclamation points off the rails over Twitter’s weak sauce!!!

7. Redhand says:

The only pleasure I take from his madness is that Trump is clearly in existential butthurt over his LOSER status — a one-term president who was a disaster from Day One. He was never fit for the presidency. His incompetence and madness were screamingly evident from the moment he took office and claimed that he would have won the popular vote except for the 6M “illegals” who voted. (That sent shivers down my spine!)

Now we are seeing the final unraveling. I hope this psychic loss is the beginning of him losing everything.. I genuinely want to see this prick suffer every possible indignity and loss.

It will be interesting to see if the Secret Service, or U.S. Marshals, actually must escort him out of the WH. At this point, I think it’s possible. I dream of video showing the “men in the white jackets” coaxing then forcibly removing his obscene bulk out from behind the Resolute Desk.

8. Jado says:

It may be China (it may!)