Rudderless Republicans

“I’d like to make 3 points…”

The Dumbest Multi Millionaire in the Senate:

Sen. Ron Johnson blocks Hawley bill proposing $1,200 stimulus checks

Sen. Ron Johnson (R-Wis.) on Friday objected to Sen. Josh Hawley’s (R-Mo.) motion to pass a bill via unanimous consent that would provide $1,200 to Americans in the form of direct stimulus checks, citing the ballooning national debt.

Never dawns on the dim that he could, you know, return some of the ill-gotten gains of the Billions for Billionaires Bill to pay for this.

But will no one think of the corporations who are people, my friends:

“We have families in need. There’s no doubt about it. I completely support some kind of program targeted for small businesses so they can reemploy, so they can reopen, to restore capital.”

Socialism for bidness and cold shoulders for Americans. Got it.

This entry was posted in Ayn Rand's Grave. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Rudderless Republicans

1. DoremusJessup says:

The maths … they hurt!
    We can’t fly anywhere in this country any faster (yet in markedly less comfort) than we could 50 years ago! We can’t figure out high-speed rail?

2. Diane says:

We all knew this was coming. Socialism for me but none for thee. They need to meet up with a few well aimed baseball bats.

3. Kent Fossgreen says:

Apparently RoJo was unsure of his status as the biggest idiot in Congress (lotta competition from his cohort, doncha know), so he decided to pad his resume by also trying to be the biggest asshole in Congress despite an equally crowded field.

4. Dennis Cole says:

I can’t find it now, but earlier I saw a tweet from him that went something like,
    “You know what’s better than a stimulus? Get a JOB!”

How many of the downtrodden, the Poorz, the homeless……..how many of them are you ready to hire, asshole?!?!?!?!

5. Mallard Filmore says:

Socialism is evil, and must be strictly reserved for the rich.

6. spotthedog says:

Yeah here we go – “ballooning national debt” – the theme for 2021.

Ron F. Johnson (I’m giving them all the middle initial “F.” from now on, like in Marco F. Rubio) probably suspects the deadbeats crying out for stimulus money would just waste it on frivolous nonsense like food, clothing, shelter – maybe all 3! He knows what real muricans want – more about Hunter’s crime stuff.

7. paul fredine says:

he hasn’t said if he’ll run for re-election in ’22 but as far as i’m concerned he’s dead to me. i hope my fellow wisconsinites wake up and feel the same.