Shorter Steve Schimdt: You Knew Damn Well I Was A Snake Before You Took Me In

The song is a cautionary tale, this long Twitter thread is the caution.

This is the man who brought Sarah Palin, Mooselini, to the nation and thought she’d be the right person to be one heartbeat away from the presidency. You really think he has good intentions?

I don’t trust him, and you shouldn’t either.

This entry was posted in snark. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Shorter Steve Schimdt: You Knew Damn Well I Was A Snake Before You Took Me In

1. Martin Pollard says:

Why is the fable of the scorpion and the frog suddenly coming to mind, I wonder?

• ali redford says:

That was my first impression. I bet she’ll know exactly how to handle this to we the people’s best advantage, though.

2. spotthedog says:

“Btw, we don’t look down on waitresses. We admire them. We are all the types of guys who always tip at 50% or more”. “And definitely much more if they let us get away with pinching their butts”, he failed to add.

3. laura says:

He and the LP are still down like a Bassett Hound on undoing the social safety net, conservative judges, deregulation and all the republican fuckery that’s gone down since Reagan. They just don’t appreciate anyone noticing the stank ass stench or their past role in getting here.

Careful there Stevie. You may just draw back a bloody stub. AOC doesn’t have time for your shenanigans.

• spotthedog says:

His next visit to a restaurant, “My soup tastes funny”.

• spotthedog says:

And WTF does he mean “officially reach out”, does he need his drink refilled? I imagine that former waitress will call him when she wants to and maybe never. She’s not my representative but I wish to god she was, or someone just like her. The right fears her mightily, they should.

5. Kiwiwriter says:

Don’t insult snakes. They perform a critical role in our ecosystem. They are food for large birds. More importantly, they are farmers’ friends, because they eat insects and rodents, which menace crops.

They also make very fine pets…Ball Pythons are excellent. They eat a mouse once every two weeks, and spend the rest of the time snoozing.

They interact well with humans, too. My Ball Python Babe would wrap himself around my eyeglasses and sit there. Our pal Dee had a 12-foot long Albino Burmese Python named Bruno who ate a rabbit once a month. He was great with kids as long as you didn’t breathe directly in his face…he would take the hot air for a passing rabbit and lunge. Otherwise, he’d wrap himself around people and kids and look peaceful and pale yellow.

My present snake is Harley the Hog-Nosed Snooze Snake, who is hibernating right now, She’s active from April to September. She’s pretty well-behaved, too…I take her out of her cage, and she wraps herself around my fingers, and tries to look fierce.

The only reptiles I won’t have in the house are venomous ones. All the others are welcome, the goofier-looking the better. You haven’t lived until you’ve been to a reptile show, and seen Matamata Turtles, designer boas, Iguanas looking tough while they eat lettuce, and real Chameleons opening their mouths to use their long-range tongues to zap flies across the cage.

6. Big Bad Bald Bastard says:

Strong Ben Shapiro “DEBATE ME!!!” vibes…