The Whole Circus Is In Town

Republicans get to work!

Ladies and Gentlemen, Adults and Adulterers, I present the Attorney General (singular) from the states (plural) of New California and New Nevada presenting a friend of the court brief for the Texas suit to overthrow the election.

(Hat tip: Scissorhead Purplehead – and others)

This entry was posted in 2020 Goat Rodeo. Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to The Whole Circus Is In Town

1. From the most suitably clown-car-named town in America, Pahrump, NV.

I wonder when the representatives of Emperor Norton will weigh in?

2. MDavis says:

Hey, Obama, how’s that abrupt dropping of the federal suit against the Bundy’s egregious flouting of federal grazing-rights rules working out for us?

3. Dennis Cole says:

Well, that’s a new one for me, at least. And I demand there be miscegenation; I want NO mingling between the New and the unadulterated Originals.

4. tengrain says:

He has it in for Gov. Gavin [checks notes] NewsomE.

My brain hurts.

5. Dennis Cole says:

Totally off subject here, but I’m SO delighted by the results that I just hafta share with my fellow Scissorheads. After exhaustive minutes of ancestral research, I have been able to determine Santa Claus’s nationality. It should have been obvious, even before I started, but he is absolutely, without a doubt, North Polish.

That is all. Carry on.

Where are they getting all that spaghetti?

7. I entered the address, dunno if he works in the UPS store, the HAppy Place Tanning and Nails or just cadges the free wifi at the China -a – GoGo

8. MDavis says:

Nah, take off the box number, plug in” South Highway” instead of “NV-” and you get the UPS store. It will even give you time it will open and a phone number.
    The UPS store address includes Ste. B