News From The 4th Reich

Field Marshall Pee-Wee Himmler

As Gawd is my waitress, this clip is delightful, as Rupar says, if you enjoy the tears of fascists:

Salute Ted Cruz.

The 4th Reich are turning on each other in the bunker.

This entry was posted in 4th Reich. Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to News From The 4th Reich

1. ming says:

Delicious tears aside, I feel dumber for having watched that. What a couple of numpty hoofwankers.

2. Ten Bears says:

I just want to see “Ted”‘s birth certificate. Cuban Canadian illegal alien.

Needs a laugh-track. The kind that sounds like people are rolling on the floor.

4. MDavis says:

Cheeses, Lou, could you be any more of a drama queen?

5. Buttermilk Sky says:

“His hair has turned quite orange with grief.” (apologies to Oscar Wilde)

6. Dennis Cole says:

I’m trying to picture Cruz arguing before the Supremes, and I get the giggles so bad, I can’t finish my coffee. TENS of millions of more-than-just-suspicious ballots Herr Miller claims? Where are they? It’s what these appeals court judges have been asking all along – where’s the evidence? Legal decisions are discerned from facts, and not just mere allegations. “J’accuse” is always good for a bit of drama, but like my dear old dad used to tell me, “Don’t let your mouth write checks that your ass can’t cash.”

7. RWW says:

So Miller thinks that Ted Cruz isn’t fit to eat with the pigs and Dobbs thinks he definitely is. Got it.

8. Karla says:

Here’s the part where I spit coffee out my nose:
    Lewd Obbs: “Steven, you and I, we’re reasonably smart and decent fellas.”
    Me (after cleanup): “Objection! Assumes facts not in evidence!”

9. DoremusJessup says:

It all has a strange, de javoux feeling of ’89 & 90. Dunnit?

10. angry spittle says:

Munch, munch, munch……it is joyous to watch them start to eat each other…..you know the end is near when Hitler begins blaming the Germans for his failures….

Please proceed…….