UPDATED: Trump-Virus News

(Twitter)

Prznint Stupid announced via Tweet that his Stupidest Lawyer ™ Rudy Giuliani has been diagnosed with the Trump-Virus.

…and maybe that will put an end to the frivolous election law suits?

OMG, you guys!

(Hat tip: Scissorhead D-Cap)

This entry was posted in Pandemics, Wrong-Again Rudy. Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to UPDATED: Trump-Virus News

1. donnah says:

If true, how did it take this long for Rudy to catch it? Did he ask the lab to overturn the results?

2. Such sad news. I don’t wish him to die, but if we’re all spared from having to see him in public while he’s quarantined, that’s okay by me.

3. Infidel753 says:

I guess now we find out whether the virus can be transmitted by farting.

4. sos says:

I suspect Rudy always keeps a full 5th alcohol barrier between his blood stream and any virus. The COVID viral particles are already screaming for sweet relief.

5. spotthedog says:

Remdesivir cocktail and a Beano chaser.

6. Dennis Cole says:

So lately, some friends have been admonishing me regarding my thoughts and prayers, er wishes when it comes to members of tRump’s team or family contracting this Virus, and becoming so seriously ill.
    They tell me, “You should only speak good of those who are sick, dying or dead.”

OK, so here goes – Rudy Colludy’s come down with the Covid Virus? GOOD!

7. Buttermilk Sky says:

And David Bedard wins the Twitter.

8. Redhand says:

The only thing that surprises me about this news is now little I care whether the disease kills him or not. I do hope that he’s out of the public eye for a while. The novelty of him shitting himself in court has worn off. It’s like seeing that an unhousebroken dog has shit on the floor again.

9. Czippie L'Shimp says:

I really don’t wish this illness on anyone, but when someone so willfully exposes themselves and mocks others for their masks – which are intended to keep him safe – it’s hard not to be at least ambivalent toward this result.

On a related note, Miles Kahn won the internet a few days ago with his tweet:

“I am no longer impressed that Sasha Baron Cohen tricked Rudy Giuliani”