Some Fries With Your Stupid?

Local Man Gets Wingnut Welfare

“How I spent my summer vacation” By Junior Mints…

The RNC Shelled Out $300K for Don Jr.’s New Book

The huge sum that the GOP paid to give signed copies of the book to its donors appears to be its largest-ever payment for “donor mementos.”

And that’s all you really need to know about how the donations from your Facebook Rage Uncle are being spent by the RNC.

This entry was posted in Grifters Gotta Grift, Junior Mints, Wingnuttia. Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Some Fries With Your Stupid?

1. sos says:

Laugh all you want. I am SET for the next toilet paper shortage.

2. donnah says:

I’d like to believe that some Republican donors who find out that their money flew down the toilet on Jr’s book would be outraged, but they won’t care. They’re in a moral and mental dead zone and nothing will make them regret their donations. And they’ll turn around and give him more.

3. And you know they didn’t get any sort of bulk discount, but paid full retail for each one.

The Bust-out continues…

• julesmomcat says:

….AND – consider themselves luckiest of all, to have gotten a copy of the initial printing. Stoopid IS, as Stoopid DOES!

4. laura says:

I fucking triggered! So, who thinks he’s already spent it on blow?

5. zenrenegade says:

This moron could not read a book much less write one.

6. Bruce388 says:

Apparently the RNC was running low on doorstops.

7. Pingback: COVID Bites, Counts, Pardon Me, Barr, Flynn, Hawks Back, Quantum Sauce – FairAndUNbalanced.com

8. Ten Bears says:

But my books – a moon-sized bee-hive fleeing the solar system; a colony of pretentious, credit-card rich trust-funder pucks who’ve never done a days’ work in their lives and wouldn’t know a choker bell from bell-bottomed blue-jeans (but they’re all “better” than you and me) stuck out on the high desert in million dollar motorhomes with nowhere to go and no way to get there – are rejected as “implausible”.

• MDavis says:

I had to look “choker bell” up, but my SIL lost a couple of family members (and a few family member body parts, I believe) to that industry.

• Ten Bears says:

Yeah, there were two kinds of ‘accidents’ those days, the one’s where you should’a kept your fingers and/or other body parts out of the way, and the one’s where you should have kept out of the way.

I miss it.

9. xpldagain says:

Big insider buys of books like this are designed to push a book up the bestseller list, which obviously has financial benefits for the author. Next time you wonder why a book which was written by a moron who can’t write and who knows nothing worth writing about, and which is marketed to morons who can’t read and who can’t identify things that are worth reading about is a bestseller, that’s why.
    (I’ll bet Don Junior can’t write a sentence with six consecutive adjective clauses in it.)

10. Buttermilk Sky says:

Spare the trees. Just cut Junior a check.