She Seems Nice

Pride of Tennessee, Professional Liar Marsha Blackburn

She’s all yours, Republicans.

This entry was posted in racism, Sen. Marsha Blackburn, White Punks on Dope. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to She Seems Nice

1. spotthedog says:

Marsha, Marsha, Marsha.
    I prefer to think she is more mockingly entertaining than dangerous, I know my eyes sometimes get tired from all the rolling.

2. Dennis Cole says:

Wut, now China is somehow involved in stealing the election for Biden, or cheating, or interfering in some fashion?
    Man, that is some seriously strong Kool-Aid. Keep it WAY the fuck away from me….

3. DoremusJessup says:

My bad! I didn’t realize she minored in history … on her scholarship to Mississippi State. Explains a lot.

4. Ten Bears says:

Wait! Is she suggesting someone other than her kind was ‘civilized’ while her kind were still living in caves? Foraging the wilderness? Wandering homeless ore the desert?

5. spotthedog says:

A quick little internet search for some stats on Chinese businesses in TN, per Tennessean newspaper; “More than 40 Chinese companies conduct business in Tennessee, employing 5,300 people and investing roughly $600 million in the state. Among foreign countries investing in Tennessee, China has ranked third in jobs since 2015” Rock on Marsha.

6. MDavis says:

I don’t really get her point, but this guy had a comment…

7. spotthedog says:

I don’t know what prompted it but I’ve no doubt she is hooked on the idiotic idea that China deliberately released the virus with the US as its target for the sole purpose of derailing her hero’s re-coronation because he was gonna beat their pants off with his masterful deal-making or something like that. So in that sense they did mess with the election, and who knows probably the Dems were in cahoots since they can apparently initiate and control all the evil in the world and her hero is the real victim in all this blah blah blah BARK BARK BARK.

8. Pingback: OK, I was away … | Homeless on the High Desert