News That Will Drive You To Drink

Happy Hour News

Firefighter/Prophet (self-declared division) & Q-spiracist Mark Taylor explains to us how it is that Prznint Stupid could have two MORE terms:

He’s nuttier than a squirrel’s yule log.

This entry was posted in Mark Taylor. Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to News That Will Drive You To Drink

1. MDavis says:

You can’t make me listen and so am I.
    Guessing that part of this is the argument we’ve heard elsewhere that trump couldn’t just do whatever he wanted, therefore he should have an automatic do over. Sort of a mulligan but without the caddy rolling his eyes and backing him up. This firefly guy’s special twist will be why he should get two.

• MDavis says:

I listened to it.
      See below why I should have left it to Right Wing Watch.
      If I have this straight, the combining of two cities into one in 1871 turned the U.S. government into a corporation (that is not what the incorporation of a city means, BTW, pretty sure) because one of the cities was Washington. Therefore the U.S. has been electing CEOs instead of presidents since then and no one noticed until now, or when this guy and his buddies came up with this theory.
      And he is advocating splitting the cities back into Washington and Georgetown because that will magically NOT be incorporation of two cities but WILL mean that his cult leader will now be eligible for two more terms since the two-term limit would now start over. Somehow, the two term limit, that was added to the U.S. government rules during the time he claims it had become a corporation rather than a government, would still hold even though his claim should invalidate all the rules put in place since 1871 – or is he invoking something else to keep all those rules so that it won’t put his state back into a territory or return it to the original owners.
      Now me evening gets a little weird. I couldn’t find where he lives (2 minute google search guys. Two minutes, and nothing!) so I went on to Wikipedia’s list of states by date of admission. By 1871, only 37 of the 51 – wait, what?
      Puerto Rico is listed as a state, admitted January 1, 2021. Did I miss something?

2. donnah says:

Now, you’re being too polite. He’s nuttier than a squirrel turd.

3. “dissolve the corporation” is authentic Sovereign Citizen gibberish. Looks like the Q borged yet another subset of the whackaloon universe…

• Dennis Cole says:

But……BUT……BUT……..corporations are people, my friends.”

And no effen way I’m eatin THAT soylent Green…

4. spotthedog says:

I listened. Firefighter huh?

Could somebody please for the love of god set something on fire?!?! Can’t the guy on the right just spontaneously combust? Anything!!!

5. Karla says:

I had the same expression on my face listening to that tripe as the woman in the video. What the fuck corporation is he talking about?
    Nevermind – I read MDavis’ explanation. Thank you.

• MDavis says:

I googled up the Act of 1871 that he mentions to find out what it was. I didn’t go down that rabbit hole to try to find their “logic”, though, I just made up some bs of where that corporation angle came from. Works for them, so good enough for now and saves some of my sanity.
      Works though, doesn’t it? Like that whole “idiot” as a title thing that some sovereign citizen-type people seem to think insulates them from any obligations of being a citizen. They are not “citizens”, they are “idiots”. Sounds to me like someone, maybe in court, got called an idiot by a judge or lawyer and just flat ran with it, Forrest Gump style, but no one told them when to stop.

6. The more thy close, the further their supporters go around the bend.

7. Big Bad Bald Bastard says:

These weirdos believe that all they need to do is to intone the right magic words, and reality will change to suit their idiocy.

• MDavis says:

Witchcraft! Where are those anti-witchcraft crusaders when there is a real problem out there? They are quick enough to attack [overt] works of fiction.