Some Fries With Your Stupid?

Toy Soldiers

This story is totally nuts:

Army Hits Back Against False Claim that Soldiers Died in CIA Op to Nab Election Servers

A retired Air Force three-star general reignited baseless conspiratorial claims about U.S. troops’ involvement in clandestine missions in the wake of the presidential election — claims an Army official said are 100% false.

No Special Forces soldiers were killed while seizing computer servers in Germany as part of a CIA operation after the presidential election. There was, in fact, no mission of the sort.

And members of the 305th Military Intelligence Battalion are not “the Kraken” that an attorney for President Donald Trump said last month she’d be unleashing. The unit is not involved in any post-election missions supporting the White House — a move that would be highly unlikely considering it’s an entry-level training battalion where new soldiers who haven’t yet picked up their military occupational specialty are assigned.

“The allegations are false,” an Army official told Military.com.

There’s more:

McInerney, who served as the Air Force’s assistant vice chief of staff in the 1990s, told Howse he’d heard reports that U.S. soldiers were killed in a CIA-led operation to retrieve ballot servers in Frankfurt, Germany — all of which the Army disputes as false information. He also said the 305th Military Intelligence Battalion was nicknamed “the Kraken,” tying it to a viral hashtag that spread on social media following a Fox News interview with Sidney Powell, who served as a lawyer for retired Army Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn.

Without providing proof, Powell said in the interview that there was evidence of widespread voter fraud that could overturn the results of the election, which was called for Vice President Joe Biden. She added that she “was going to release the Kraken,” a phrase from the 1981 movie “The Clash of the Titans.”

This entry was posted in 2020 Goat Rodeo, Conspiracy Theorists, Q-spiracy. Bookmark the permalink.

21 Responses to Some Fries With Your Stupid?

1. paleotectonics says:

Probably the 2010 Clash of the Titans.

2. ming says:

Lord Dampnut is broadcasting loud and clear on whatever frequency they’re hearing.

3. julesmomcat says:

LIES: S.O.P. under Suckface’s admin.

4. More deets here: https://www.wonkette.com/we-found-the-kraken-this-entire-blog-post-is-the-kraken including the amazing rvelation that CIA director Gina Haspel was wounded in the assault and then was promptly renditioned to Gitmo.

This is “The Black List” times “Scandal” raised to the power of “The Manchurian Candidate” levels of kookoo for kookoo puffs crazy. This is “buys red conspiracy yarn by the shipping container” crazy.

And if we flip the senate because these lunatics manage to convince the MAGAts not to vote in the Georgia runoffs, I will spend the first three months of 2021 just laying on the floor laughing my ass off.

• Big Bad Bald Bastard says:

When Haspel shows up in public, unharmed, they’ll claim she’s a clone.

• MDavis says:

What a freak show carnival mirror fun house ride that was.
      Highlights –
      My favorite word from it was “sedition”, although what P-E Joe allegedly has planned is to nominate sane and competent DOJ people and let them go to work rather than telling them what to do. That should be refreshing.
      My favorite phrase from same – “Heaven forfend” Gadzooks, it’s been a long time since I’ve heard that, It’s so long ago that it was before I learned what “Bless their hearts” really means.
      By the way, Bless their hearts.

• MDavis says:

ps – I keep reading Tengrain’s comment above ^ (that I cannot reply to) as “Apologize or it’s giggling at dawn!” I’m not sure if it’s a typo, for surely giggling is a harsh punishment for soulless and humourless bastards like these.

MDavis –

The verb to gig is actually a frog-hunting term. It’s basically spearing them.

• MDavis says:

Okay then. I tried looking it up and couldn’t figure out why “let’s go small fish hunting at dawn” was a punishment or whether the boat, known as a “gig”, had anything to do with it.
        I appreciate your clearing this up, but I think I may include “[behave thusly] or it’s giggling at dawn!” in my repertoire of threats from now on.
        I don’t have a spear anyway.

5. GranDude says:

83 year old general turns out to be crazy grandpa liberty. Who’da figured?

GranDude –

I’m totally surprised that there are not more vintage generals in the Crazy Uncle Liberty category, though at 83 grandpa liberty might be more appropriate.

(We use “uncle” here at MPS for some reason. Go figure.)

Nice to meet you, btw.

Regards,

Tengrain

6. Infidel753 says:

“The Kraken” is probably one of those right-wing militia groups we keep hearing about — the 82nd Scooterborne Camofattards, known for their signature maneuver of accidentally shooting their own dicks off while trying to pull their guns out of their belts.

7. osirisopto says:

Mcinerney trying to get someone killed.

I wonder who that someone might be?

8. Perturbation says:

Jeebus these people are delusional morons. How he or any of his family or any of his lawyers — or anyone who swallows and regurgitates this delusional nonsense — made it this far without getting their head stuck in a plastic bag is beyond me.