Popcorn, Anyone?

That explains it.
(H/T: Scissorhead D-Cap)

And now we turn our attention to the Gret Stet of Georgeduh and the Senate run-off races there. It seems that when the leader of your party is a drooling moron, well, stuff happens.

Lord Damp Nut for weeks has been demanding that Gov. Kemp become a co-conspirator in election fraud and do something to help steal the election for him. Oddly, Kemp has not complied, go figure:

(Full disclosure: Hapless and Obstinate Goldmine of Fraud is the name of my new band.)

But the trouble is that while Kemp and Raffensperger are not willing to throw themselves on Prznint Stupid’s grenade, Possum Hollar is revolting (I’ll say) and declaring that they will not vote for the grifting duo of Sens. Kelly Loeffler and David Perdue to punish Wingnuttia for not doing enough to steal the election. Or something.

Rigged! Sad!

So all comedy aside, this really is sad that just to sooth his own fragile ego, our Stable Jenius is destroying our faith in our democracy. But in the meanwhile, let’s enjoy watching the unintended consequences of Team Evil destroy themselves over the rigged election panic that they created.

Popcorn, anyone?

This entry was posted in 2020 Goat Rodeo, Crazeee States, Georgeduh, Grifters Gotta Grift, Lord Damp Nut, The Russian Usurper, Sen. Kelly Loeffler, Wingnuttia. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Popcorn, Anyone?

1. Big Bad Bald Bastard says:

No way Trump wrote ‘obstinate’ himself.

Fine. $5M upfront and no bitching when Biden ends up with more votes.

3. Buttermilk Sky says:

Why the obsession with Georgia? If Kemp declared double-secret martial law and donated all fourteen electoral votes to trump it would still be 292-246 Biden. Can they count?

• Dennis Cole says:

They’re thinking and praying that this new lawsuit in WI(?) MI(?) will prove more productive in revealing sufficient evidence of Voting Fraud, and that those electors will be hand-picked by the (R) legislators to vote for T-Rumpus.

• No, honestly I think LDN truly believes that if he can get a case, amy case to the Supreme Court, they’re gonna just declared him El Supremo Presidente for Life the winner because he has Article II powers you wouldn’t believe his Article II powers!

4. w3ski4me says:

I really love it. The best laugh of his entire shit show. He has his own people afraid to vote because of his claiming the election is rigged.
    I hope the rethugs lose the Georgia election by a huge number of votes. And I still expect Donny to protest this all unto his grave.
    What a putz.
    w3ski

5. MDavis says:

Let’s logic this for a sec.
    He did say ballots, not mail in ballots.
    A – Georgia is one of the states that had in person voting. That Raffi fella bragged about wait time being so much shorter than the primaries.
    B – In person voting does not use envelopes, just the ballots.
    C – So, ipso facto, there will be more ballots than envelopes.
    So sad that people would buy this hog wash if it was acted on.

6. Dennis Cole says:

MOAR POPCORN!!!

This just sailed in over the transom:

It may be behind the paywall, but the WaPo’s been pretty good about making certain “headline-earning” topics free on their e-news site, like with the Corona and the election.

[In a bluesy sort of a song, a slow boojie-woojie]
    “I’m gonna blackmail ya, baby – eight to the bar;
    I’m gonna blackmail ya baby, all the way out the door.
    And even when I’m gone, I’ll be beggin ya for more,
    Coz that’s all that I do, and I know how to score.

And here’s tonite’s musical interlude, and I wanna give a big round of applause to those that like my friend, Blind Lemon Pledge’s kind of music, It helps with his ratings when people go to the YouTube site to give him a listen.

• MDavis says:

I don’t see how this would not bite him in the butt.
      Right now, Twitter gives him a pass, kind of, on the grounds that he is in government and deleting or blocking his posts would restrict the public’s ability to keep up with the news. (I don’t understand why they don’t have to inactivate his [block] function to make the argument work, but still it is a reason) Take that away and he’s done, silent.