Dr. Atlas Shrugged

Dr. Scott Atlas shrugs:

EXCLUSIVE: Dr. Scott Atlas, President Trump’s special adviser on the coronavirus pandemic, formally resigned from his post on Monday, Fox News has learned.

How did they learn it? Did he show up to work, sneeze on the salad bar at the employee cafeteria?

Fox News exclusively obtained Atlas’s resignation letter Monday, which was dated Dec. 1. In it, Atlas touted the Trump administration’s work on the coronavirus pandemic, while wishing “all the best” to the incoming Biden administration.

I wunner who leaked it?

Regardless, it’s good to have him off of our dime. He was not an honest broker and a lot of pain, suffering, and yes, deaths are on Atlas’ shoulders. I hope this mother eff’er gets his due someday.

This entry was posted in Bastards, Pandemics. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Dr. Atlas Shrugged

1. vonBeavis says:

Perhaps, at long last, after opprobrium from his own university, maybe he felt some shame.

Or maybe the orange water got up to his cabin, and he decided it was time to abandon ship before Uncle Tang’s liner goes down. “Atlas Bugged.”

• MaxK says:

He signed on for 130 days, so his time was up Dec.1.

• vonBeavis says:

Correct, his time was nigh. I don’t recall where I read it, but he was disliked by everyone in the White House except the audience of one, and had he wanted to, he possibly could’ve been extended. He reminds me of the bully’s lackey in “A Christmas Story.” His only friend there was too busy watching TV, golfing, pardoning turkeys (and a couple of the feathered kind, too!) and hate-watching fox after the election.

2. spotthedog says:

So ‘Mission Accomplished’ I guess? Maybe he’s got it.

3. osirisopto says:

He’s not going to get a good reference.

Atlas bails. “You can’t you’re fired’ed me. I quit,” he did not say.

5. “My work here is done.” Dr. Mengele Atlas….

6. Stony Pillow says:

The Mouth of Koch has outlived his usefulness.

“Get you gone, for your embassy is over and shame is near to you. We did not come here to waste words in treating with Koch, faithless and accursed; still less with one of his slaves. Begone!”

7. Diane says:

I want to see him lose his medical license.