Thanksgiving Palate Cleanser

Happy thanksgiving, Scissorheads. Be kind to everyone.

(Hat tip: Scissorhead Purplehead)

This entry was posted in holidays, Palate Cleansers, Thanksgiving. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Thanksgiving Palate Cleanser

1. MDavis says:

He’s at it again! He describes his armor in this one.

2. Stony Pillow says:

I’ll pass on being “kind” to raccoons. Get ’em hanging around your house, next thing you know you have permanent guests in the rafters.

Some really nasty parasites and bacterial infections are transmissible through raccoon excreta. Once one of those critters starts using the attic as a latrine, you have to sterilize the joint before you can go up there again. Pros that do the job in hazmat suits and respirators cost big time.

3. You can be kind to raccoons and wildlife while still being hygienic. My weakness is the filthiest of’em all -wild chickens.
    After the gratifying feedings (-Jim is assuredly getting more than he could ever give) , one simply applies a vigorous pressure hosing to the affected areas. It’s almost fun if you use a trigger nozzle.
    Every once in a while, take a stiff broom (with whatever cleaner’s handy) to it to make sure any slimy build-up on the concrete (and wood) is eradicated.
    -a couple minutes is all it takes to make someone else’s (-and your own) life infinitely better.

4. Mary Ellen Sandahl says:

The Raccoon Whisperer! I’ve recently become an admirer – especially since he gave a little lecture about internet trolls: “I don’t engage with them, because they’re ignorant,” he said in his down-home up-North way, citing the ones who threaten to call “Fish and Game” to report him, not bothering to grasp that “Fish and Game” has no jurisdiction in Canada, then going on to state that he’s been doing this for over 20 years with full knowledge of the local authorities and no problems. ” I’ve got 4 monitors who monitor the comments. So I don’t deal with the ignorant.”
    I’m in awe of his ability to tell them apart as individuals!

5. vonBeavis says:

Must be a liberal, feeding those critters. A rightwinger would’ve been proudly demonstrating his racoon catapult.

6. luigidaman says:

Almost makes me feel bad about the 36 I sent this year to puppy heaven. I live on a farm and these “cute” guys are horrible nuisances.

7. Wesley Sandel says:

That’s some fat and sassy hoodoo bears.