I’m Old Enough To Remember…

…when Presidents —even bad ones— made an effort on Thanksgiving to think of others.

This entry was posted in Chimpy's Great Adventure, Iraq, Lord Damp Nut, The Russian Usurper. Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to I’m Old Enough To Remember…

1. Kiwiwriter says:

He has important stuff to do…that 17th hole is a toughie.

2. He IS thinking of “others” his caddies, his Secret Service, his staff at the golf course. Surely they would hate to have the day off…

• Kiwiwriter says:

True that…but the SS guys have to work anyway.

• Dennis Cole says:

“None of youse guys wuz goin anywhere, anyway, right? I mean, you’re all listening to that stupid Dr Fauci, who’s tellin everyone to ‘Stay home, don’t go nowhere, stay safe.’ Meanwhile, it’s a perfect day for golf; hand me that 7-iron, wouldja?”

• MDavis says:

“hey, you’re doing my scorecard wrong. That was a two stroke. You had me down for five. Fix it. No, It doesn’t count as a stroke when I kick the ball in from the rough. All the caddies know that. They come to me saying ‘Sir, your scorecard is wrong. Let me make the numbers right.’ Same with my accountants.””

Bet me he doesn’t tip the caddies. –TG

3. Edward Kulavick says:

Wasn’t that a plastic turkey being used as a prop?

4. osirisopto says:

I would prefer they only report when something unusual happens, such as LDN showing up for work.

5. skinnydennis says:

I was just thinking… would this be a good time to change the locks?

6. Sirius Lunacy says:

I for one appreciate that he stayed the hell way from me for Thanksgiving.

7. HarpoSnarx says:

This is the first presidential transition that may kill my liver.

He has nothing to be thankful for, therefore, neither does anyone else.

9. Bruce388 says:

The Covidiot did call some troops at 1:30 am their time. Whatta guy.

10. My son’s in the Army. He does not want to see the current president, nor does any of the guys in his troop. They’re fine on their own. I was SO happy to get his call! Just a few more weeks until his Christmas break! I can hardly wait to see him again!