Your 2-Martini Stupid Is Served

One of Prznint Stupid’s attorneys is giving Prznint Stupid’s Stupidest Lawyer ™ Rudy Giuliani a run for the title:

Of course, TR never said it. And someone brought that to Ellis’ attention, so she defended herself thusly:

The ifea itself is true whether or not he said it… is gonna proudly sit next to alternate facts in the Pantheon of Stupid.

(Hat tip Scissorhead DCap)

This entry was posted in snark. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Your 2-Martini Stupid Is Served

1. YellowDog says:

“The ifea is true” is consistent with the general covfefe of this administration.

2. Czippie L'Shimp says:

The only way that explanation could be more mind bendingly stupid would be if it had a spelling error and a smiley face.

3. spotthedog says:

Covfefe, Tulas, Georiga, Ifea, Klaatu, Barada, Nikto!

4. Buttermilk Sky says:

And also WIRE TAPPS!

5. Sirius Lunacy says:

I think she meant Ikea, because there is some dissembly required.

So well-played, Sirius!

• 1/32 point.

— TG

• Sirius Lunacy says:

1/32 point? AWESOME!!! Now if I add that to my previous score… let me get my calculator… hmmm… carry the six… I’ve got a grand total of 1/32 point! Oh crap, that reminds me, I’ve got to buy new tires.

Happy (virtual) Thanksgiving Scissorheads!

6. spotthedog says:

Hey wait a second – conservative anger is based on lies, liberal anger is based on truths. So I think I’m understanding what fake Teddy Roosevelt meant.

“By George, I think she’s got it.”

Child Rapist, Mark Zukerburg

8. Ahh. This is one of those “alternative facts.”

9. MDavis says:

I went looking to see who the F this person is. Here’s a more recent tweet from her

I’m going on record now:
    If they try to cancel Christianity, if they try to force me to apologize or recant my Faith, I will not bend, I will not waver, I will not break.

On Christ the solid Rock I stand.

And I’m proud to be an American.

She could be attempting to prove her claim.
    She implies that there is a “they” will try to cancel Christianity. This lie will be swallowed by her idea of a “conservative” and it will make him angry.
    I guess the truth that this person is allowed to be a lawyer, and at the ahem highest levels, is something to piss off a liberal.