The Morning Quote

Seething Rage.
(image courtesy Scissorhead MonkeyFister)

“By all accounts, Georgia had a wildly successful and smooth election. We finally defeated voting lines and put behind us Fulton County’s now notorious reputation for disastrous elections. This should be something for Georgians to celebrate, whether their favored presidential candidate won or lost. For those wondering, mine lost — my family voted for him, donated to him and are now being thrown under the bus by him.”

Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger (R)

This entry was posted in snark. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to The Morning Quote

1. Ah fear not, Brad, it’s infrastructure week…he’s merely repaving the road….to HELL!

2. donnah says:

Thrown under the bus by Trump?! Unpossible!

3. ali redford says:

To me, he is giving a good PSA about how public servants are supposed to do their work.

• He is, and it’s astonishingly frustrating to me that none of this was an unknown quantity about trump, and Raffensperger still supported him.

“Man who supports the Leopards Eating People’s Faces Party is stunned when the leopard eats his face…”

4. Buttermilk Sky says:

Roger Stone is urging Trumpanzees to show their displeasure by refusing to vote in the Jan. 5 Senate runoff. Works for me. Work for you, Brad?

• beckymaenot says:

Works for me because me and my fellow GA peeps will most certainly be voting- and it won’t be for Trumps lil buddies.

5. spotthedog says:

Brad, Brad, Brad,,, where to begin; 1) what you call a wildly successful and smooth election with “defeated” voting lines worthy of celebration – that should be NORMAL, and 2) as regards the candidate which you and your family contributed to and voted for (which I assume was tRump) and who surprised you by throwing you under the bus – you apparently had no effing clue who and what he is! Otherwise congratulations on having some obvious level of integrity and professionalism, a rarity in your chosen party, which should also be normal.

6. sos says:

It’s almost like Brad is sticking the proverbial thumb into LDN’s eye.

7. julesmomcat says:

With Suckface, loyalty is a one-way street. Rethuglikkkans just have to learn their lessons the hard way.

8. Oneofthebobs says:

Brad, you don’t have to be a Republican. Unless you really enjoy the view from under the bus.