Lotsa Luck, El Paso

Grifters

Mother’s Milk of Politcs

City of El Paso hires legal counsel to help collect Trump campaign’s outstanding debt

EL PASO, Texas (KTSM) — The City of El Paso is taking further steps in attempts of collecting over half a million dollars that’s owed by the Trump campaign from a rally that took place almost two years ago.

It’s almost the end of November and with obstacles throughout the year due to COVID-19, the City has been waiting since February of last year on money that’s been owed from the Trump campaign.

“We all are seeing firsthand the struggles that everyday El Paso families have in addition to the challenges that we have in our own budget,” City Rep. Peter Svarzbein said during Tuesday’s council meeting, “So this amount of money is not inconsequential and also the message that we send that nobody is above the law is also an important one for our community to understand as well.”

Many have tried, few have succeeded to get Ameros out of that grifter’s wallet.

This entry was posted in Grifters Gotta Grift. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Lotsa Luck, El Paso

1. spotthedog says:

I predict this will be a frequently repeated news item in the coming months, years; only with differing names and locations.

2. I tells yah, Mayor Romero really missed the boat when she didn’t boot Air Farce One when he flew in here last summer until the campaign paid up it’s previous debts.

We have a choice of perfectly safe places to impound it. (We have both commercial airliner and the Air Force “boneyards” here…)

• revzafod says:

Ah, Tucson, my favorite destination for travel from Dallas in the late ’70’s and early ’80’s. Because of AA’s flight schedule, I usually had a free day there, and several times I borrowed a spare agent’s car and drove out to Kitt Peak. I was there on Uncle’s dime as a DEA Forensic Chemist to testify on the results of my analysis as an expert witness. Good times, good times.

3. donnah says:

First, Trump used El Paso to spread the virus at his rally. Then, he stiffed them. And now, they haven’t the morgue space to process the bodies of the covid victims he created. And that’s his circle of death.

Here, El Paso, your number is 3,587,658. “Now calling number 5.698.”

5. Dennis Cole says:

I wonder how much of that bill is for the sanitation workers who had to clean up afterward. From the visages, videos, and pics I’ve seen of the aftermaths of several of his other rallies, those tRumptards leave quite a mess. In some instances, it even looked like they brought junk furniture, and other trash from home, just to leave it for somebody else to deal with.

6. beckymaenot says:

“Get your money up front” is the best advice these folks apparently never heard.

• beckymaenot says:

I mean honestly- there were tons and tons of stories out BEFORE LDN was elected about how he stiffs everyone who ever worked for him. You think they would have at least understood that they needed a credit card number or something…

7. w3ski4me says:

I can only imagine the piles of collection notices that will clog his mailbox, in just the near future. It couldn’t happen to a more deserving guy.
    w3ski