Pardon Me? Pardonned WHO?!

I Coludious
(Hat tip: Skinny-D)

Even for The Russian Usurper this is outrageous.

Trump pardons former national security adviser Flynn

Moscow mole, Michael Flynn, pleaded guilty in 2017 to lying to FBI agents investigating Russian interference in the 2016 election. Russian useful idiot pardoned a Russian Asset.

Just, wow. COMRADE Trump pardoned a crony of his who confessed to selling out the United States to Russia. Of course, this also means Flynn has no 5th Amendment rights on the matter and is a material witness to whatever happened.

And I’m putting all my quatloos that Trump is going to try to Pardon himself and the rest of the crime family.

This entry was posted in Little-Kremlin-on-the-Potomac, Pooty-Poot Putin. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Pardon Me? Pardonned WHO?!

1. beckymaenot says:

There will be more pardons. You know it. I know it. But our failed media will be shocked. Fuck- will this ever end???

2. I ain’t taking THAT bet…

3. Big Bad Bald Bastard says:

The Flynn pardon is a bone thrown to the QAnon base- Flynn is a religious figure to them.

4. laura says:

You start out with the most obvious traitor shite-bag and work your way up to the self-pardon – probably.

5. Dennis Cole says:

It’s going to be like an “Oprah TV Special Giveaway.”

“You get a pardon, and YOU get a pardon………EVERYONE gets a pardon!”

Well, there is some sort of legal theory that a Pardon in commission of a crime (a cover-up, for instance, that benefits the grantor) is not allowable. I don’t know that it has ever been litigated, however.

I remember my Dad talking about that during Iran-Contra.

• purplehead says:

I saw this comment about this possibility by an experienced defense attorney:

Kind of far-fetched, but you could view the crazy, embarrassing behavior of Flynn’s lawyer, Sidney Powell, over the last couple of weeks as having no rational explanation other than to curry favor with Tr*mp, and thus as potentially being a quid pro quo for the pardon. (Why else would an obviously intelligent lawyer so blatantly and publicly trash her own credibility and reputation for all time … including the credibility of the allegations of misconduct she has advanced in the Flynn case.) But even then, it seems to me that a corruptly procured pardon would still be valid, while both the President and the person receiving the pardon (and anyone involved in the corrupt scheme) could be prosecuted for bribery or some other pertinent offense for engaging in that scheme.

Probably a pipe-dream…(which is legal here. heh.)

• Dennis Cole says:

Also, plus, too, besides, as well – he can be the “Grand Commuter” and commute the sentences of plenty of potential future henchmen, minions, lackeys and miscreants to aide in in his wicked schemes for a comeback.

Or just to let some like-minded grifters and such back loose on the streets.