MI Certifies for Biden

(H/T Scissorhead Dennis Cole)

It’s over:

Michigan certifies Biden’s win as Trump challenges in other key states fizzle

The Transition officially begins.

Update 1: Read the letter. What self-serving claptrap. Sorry you had to do your job, Emily.

This entry was posted in 2020 Goat Rodeo. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to MI Certifies for Biden

1. Tweet seen on this subject. My late MIL would be howling over this, huuge Ohio State fan…

2. Dennis Cole says:

That is NOT a direct-from-the-horse’s-mouth tRump tweet. I’m willing to concede he dictated portions of it, (swidt?) but there’s big words in it, words of many syllables, and he makes TWO references to Emily. I’m sure someone had to explain who she is, and what her purpose is, how she’s involved with the transition, because we all know what his reaction would have been if she had done her job properly from the minute she was required to: “Emily? Emily WHO? Murphy? Never heard of her. Who’s the stupid SOB who hired her? Well, I’m gonna send out a tweet that she’s terminated!”

He just wants to look like he’s “Large and in Charge.” The only part he’s gotten right is being morbidly obese.

3. Kiwiwriter says:

He didn’t write that….no sound and fury, to signify nothing.

He was told the result by an aide, was stunned into incomprehensibility, asked what he should do, and the aide read him the two Tweets, looking over the Bloated Yam’s shoulder to make sure he did it right.

Tomorrow Laughing Boy will go to Mar-A-Lago and never return.

4. spotthedog says:

I think Gov. Whitmer should offer to conduct one more recount – just for laughs.

Contrary to media reports and insinuations, my decision was not made out of fear or favoritism. Instead, I waited on a recommendation from LDN’s team to my team and for a redefinition of the meaning of ‘presidential transition’.
    Therefore and henceforth, I have chosen to allow you to do what needs to be done with regard to “Initial Protocols”. (As opposed to that nasty sounding word, transition.) Special Thanks to Stevie Miller for his assistance in writing this drivel. MAGA.

There. FIFY dear

6. donnah says:

I’m taking the win and celebrating. Yes, there will still be shitloads of Republican obstacles, attempts at cheating, and outrageous lies. Trump and his administration will do everything to blow up and burn down the country before they vacate the premises. McConnell will continue to ignore Covid and funding snd we will still be fighting for our very survival.

But Trump will go. His minions will follow. They’ll fumigate the White House and Old Handsome Joe will being in qualified, honest, decent, professionals to help us get back on track. Kamala Harris will be amazing.

I’m ready for the goodness.

7. MDavis says:

From tweet:

… She has been harassed, threatened, and abused – and I do not want to see this happen to her, her family, or employees of GSA. …

I allege that this sentence refers to all the tactics LDN used against her to ensure she did not proceed. There is even an example in “I do not want to see this happen …” leaving us to decide which thing was going to happen (that he didn’t want to see) if she didn’t go along with his demands.
    Confession and projection.