Trump’s PA Case Tossed Out, and How!

H/T Scissorhead DCap

Election Law Blog:

This is a total loss for the Trump campaign and a dead end. The campaign can try to appeal this to the Third Circuit and even to the Supreme Court, but this is such a dog of a case I cannot see any chance of success there, even before the most sympathetic judges.

Rudy had truly participated in the worst piece of election litigation I have ever seen, both in terms of the lawyering and the antidemocratic nature of what the lawsuit attempted to do.

This entry was posted in 2020 Goat Rodeo. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Trump’s PA Case Tossed Out, and How!

1. spotthedog says:

Poor Jack the Dripper, something tells me he’s not getting his $20K per day.

2. Dennis Cole says:

“Bailiff – whack his pee-pee!”

3. julesmomcat says:

I never would have believed this country could sink so low into the sewer
    of stupidity, to have so damaged our 245-year history of democracy, by
    electing such a misfit to the highest office in the land. May we now get
    back to some normalcy of leadership and adherence to the law.

• Dennis Cole says:

jules – when I feel disheartened like that, it helps when I consider that over 80 MILLION voted to flush that turd, no matter how many times they had to push the handle. And even the 70 mil or so who voted to KEEP him, they only represent about 1/5th of the total populace, and they also comprise the oldest segment, and they are also the biggest deniers and anti-maskers, so there will be far fewer of them in attendance next time around. The fastest-growing portion are the 18-to-35 yr olds, who seem to have finally gotten energized by this election, recognizing how crucial it was.
      What DOES bother me is the absolute stubbornness of the MAGATS, their idol-worship, and their (alleged) propensity for violent retaliation, which I am hoping will not rear its ugly head on inauguration day.

• Big Bad Bald Bastard says:

I have this weird suspicion that a lot of the engagement from the 18-24 crowd was a result from Vulgarmort’s threat to ban TikTok.

• Ten Bears says:

How many states, B4, had marijuana, a proven GOTV, on the ballot?

But just where did drumpf uck pick up 10 million unanticipated votes?

I think there needs to be a red-state recount, somethin’s fishy about that.

4. sounds like his observer crews in Wisconsin are not making themselves popular, either. Would be funny i they overstayed their welcome and got a recount THROWN OUT because they wouldn’t/couldn’t observes the established rules.

5. Pingback: Whaddup, Michigan? | Mock Paper Scissors