Dad Signs, Cont.

H/T @NamelessCynic of the Twitterverst

GROANNNN…

This entry was posted in Bad Signs, Dad Jokes. Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Dad Signs, Cont.

1. julesmomcat says:

LOL! Cannot stop laughing! Whodathunkit???

2. Jimmy T says:

Rumor has it that the shrimp started it…

3. Sirius Lunacy says:

Is it okay to bring a speargun to a swordfish fight?

4. purplehead says:

And de-boned fillets compliments of Prince BoneSaw.

5. Jimmy T says:

Three fishermen were fishing when they came upon a mermaid. The mermaid offered them one wish each. The first fisherman said, “Double my I.Q” so the mermaid did it and to his surprise, he started reciting Shakespeare. Then the second fisherman said, “Triple my I.Q.” and sure enough the mermaid did it and amazingly he started doing math problems he didn’t know existed. The third fisherman was so impressed he asked the mermaid to quadruple his I.Q and the mermaid said “Are you sure about this? It will change your whole life!” The fisherman said “yes” so the mermaid turned him into a woman.

Sometimes you just gotta…

6. MDavis says:

I wanna know where tis sign is. Which vet did this?

• Ten Bears says:

I don’t know if it’s deja vu or if I’ve been down that street recently. Not having any luck with the google thing but by the curbstone and general appearance somewhere in MA, or Vermont.

• Ten Bears says:

Found it: Chester New Jersey. Nope, never even been near there.

• MDavis says:

Thanks, this is pretty awesome.

• Mary Ellen Sandahl says:

TB, I see your research division hss turned up Chester, NJ for this dad-sign’s locale, which is comparatively near me in north-central Jersey. Not the Joisey people think of — exurban Old Waspy Money tucked back into picturesque woodsy hills. Not famous for their waggish signs back when I used to visit pals out there (non-Moneyed, I hasten to add), but maybe they’ve been forced to take up humor these last 4 yrs or so.
        Dump’s Bedminster golf club is in the general area, much to the disgust of most local residents.

• Ten Bears says:

I suppose a caveat is in order, I did spend some time in Jersey not quite fifty years ago… while stationed at Fort Dix. I can assure when I was stationed at Fort Dix I did not visit an “Old Mill Tavern” 😉 Mary Ellen, I did spend some time around Ringwood though, a couple years after the Army I spent some time around Ringwood, Wanaque, West Milford, Sussex. High Point, Skyline Drive, Greenwood Lake. Sounds like you’re around Montclair?

7. donnah says:

Many soles lost.

Speak!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s