Some Stupid For Your Commute?

Junior Mints is as bright as he looks

And ABC tells us:

The president’s eldest son is the second of his children to test positive for the virus, following Barron Trump’s diagnosis last month.

“Don tested positive at the start of the week and has been quarantining out at his cabin since the result,” a spokesperson for Trump Jr. said. “He’s been completely asymptomatic so far and is following all medically recommended COVID-19 guidelines.”

None of the stories has any theories about how he caught it, but I suspect his emotional support cougar could probably fill in the blanks.

The contact tracing begins!

Well, at least we now know why he’s sniffling. Oh. Wait.

(Hat tip: Scissorhead DCap)

This entry was posted in Junior Mints Trump, Kimberly Guilfoyle, Pandemics, People Dumber than Dolphins, snark. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Some Stupid For Your Commute?

1. osirisopto says:

“Does coronavirus make it hurt when you pee?” he did not ask.

2. Wesley Sandel says:

Add to contacts everyone Kimberly blew for a political contribution.

• Dennis Cole says:

Wes – I think you gotta count lap-dances as “close contact,” besides, as well. And why are all these politicians either “asymptomatic,” or feeling only “mild symptoms?” I suspect in Jr. Mintz’s case, this might be a sympathy ploy, or a way to avoid the media, and being around his “Big Loser” daddy.
      Maybe everybody’s following Hair Furor’s lead, when he was sick, and they’re all “lying comfortably.”

3. julesmomcat says:

I was gonna say, “It couldn’t happen to a nicer person,” but it HAS happened, unfortunately, to 253,000 nicer persons…

4. Ten Bears says:

Hasn’t happened to me (I’m retired) but I have heard reports of the Trump Flu eating people’s school-work. I don’t believe a word of it. I think Dennis called, he’s hiding from the public.

5. donnah says:

Relax, Republicans, he won’t get very sick from Covid. Rich white people with unlimited medical care don’t kick. He’s emerge as a stronger, better person and he’ll prove to the cult that Covid is no big deal, anyone can beat it, and everyone should get it so we’re all immune.

6. Pingback: Trump Jr. Tests Positive For COVID – politics-99.com