Some Post-Lunch Stupid?

This was going to be your pre-lunch Stupid, but upon consideration, well, after lunch:

This entry was posted in snark. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Some Post-Lunch Stupid?

1. xpldagain says:

Booger-side. My new favorite compound adjective.

2. Big Bad Bald Bastard says:

Ack! That crud dripping down his face wasn’t hair dye, after all!

3. Abu Scooter says:

When our old friend Driftglass described Republicans as “The Tribe that Rubs Sh*t in Their Hair,” I doubt that even he thought that one would actually do almost exactly that. Ewwww.

4. julesmomcat says:

EEUWWW, GROSS!

5. Dennis Cole says:

I’ve seen worse, but I don’t know how many of you can tolerate a “topper.”
    I used to belong to 24-Hr Fatness, er, Fitness, and after my daily workout, one time, I entered the locker room sort of silently, but not deliberately stealthily, only to pause, dumfounded, as I watched the lone occupant peeling dead skin from his feet, and eating the flecks and flakes!
    I backed away slowly, as he hadn’t seen me, and when I was around the corner and back out of sight, I coughed gently, as a warning.
    Sure enough, when I re-entered, he was acting nonchalantly normal, but I have never been able to unsee such a gross display.

DC –

That’s disgusting.

I had a co-worker who used to clip his toenails in the stairwell. He’d sit down, take off his shoes and socks and get to work on his grody hoovies as people would walk around him.

6. Perturbation says:

Earlier today a friend asked me if I think Giuliani has Korsakoff Syndrome. I had to look it up, and although I’ve read that Giuliani is drunk basically every waking hour, I don’t know. Is it Korsakoff Syndrome? Or is this what 20 years of Fox News consumption does to you?

But I will say that although I have drunk more alcohol than perhaps one should in one lifetime, alcohol doesn’t make me mis-handle a hanky that way. The fuck is wrong with this dude

7. Infidel753 says:

Gag, retch, barf. January 20 and the disappearance of these people from our collective awareness can’t come soon enough.

8. Pingback: Who Is You’re Fired’ed Now? | Mock Paper Scissors

9. Pingback: Who Is You’re Fired’ed Now? | Mock Paper Scissors

Speak!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s