One Lump of Stupid, or Two

The Morning Stupid

Petunia & Pals:

¡Geraldo! tells us to stick-it for Trump, but I think naming the the Virus for him is much more appropriate.

This entry was posted in Pandemics, Petunia and Pals, Vaccine. Bookmark the permalink.

20 Responses to One Lump of Stupid, or Two

1. Sirius Lunacy says:

I’m thinking more along the lines of:
    My brother-in-law got busted for stealing a car
    What’d he get
    15-20 in the Trumphouse.

2. Weird Dave says:

Well, he is a pain in the ass…

3. Oh man, I got the trump.

AGAIN??!! I’ll go get the plunger. We told you you to lay off the hamberders or this would happen again!

4. Steve-O says:

I have two dogs, so the lawn is covered in Trumps. I hate it when I step in a Trump and get Trump all over my shoes.
    Been saying this in my house since 2016.
    (Following up on BDR above.)

• purplehead says:

For decades in our family, every morning we’ve been taking: Nixons, Mitchells, Reagans, Bushes, Bushes, Cheney’s, Roves, Trumps…and more!

Not saying they’re good for our health, but Republicans do keep us regular.

5. purplehead says:

Well, because I’m regular, I just took a trump. It didn’t back up the 🚽 this morning. Guess I better eat more roughage.

6. Buttermilk Sky says:

I’ve been calling it the trumpandemic.

7. Infidel753 says:

Naming the vaccine after Trump would be like naming the moons of Jupiter that Galileo discovered after the pope who threatened him with death for discovering them.

8. sos says:

“Orange overflowing ass-bag” is a terrible name for a vaccine! Why would Geraldo even consider it?

9. Dennis Cole says:

There already is more than one vaccine, and the plans to distribute either, or both, are vague at best, so tell me: will one vaccine “trump” the other? I wuz gonna say, “Let’s vote on it,” but that method of selection is not working like it should these days…

And speaking of medical procedures, Geraldo is displaying a desperate need for a Rectal Craniotomy.

10. robginchicago says:

If anything gets named after Trump, let it be either a hemorrhoid suppository or that nasty Colonoscopy prep stuff you have to drink by the gallon.

11. Ten Bears says:

The lizard people from planet nine.

12. “Wtf , it’s like someone took a trump in here” fans air w/hand … go change your pants and see a doctor, damnnn”.

13. Stony Pillow says:

Trump vaccine active ingredient: bleach

14. sos says:

On the other hand … Calling it the Trump vaccine might get more drooling mouth-breather to vaccinate. In effect tricking them into the real kind of herd immunity.

Speak!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s