News That Will Drive You to Drink

Happy Hour News

Pee Wee Hermann Goering (image credit: Twitter)

When the Crimes Against Humanity charges are finally filed for the 4th Reich, the child separation policy (with 545 or so now permanently separated because: oops, Prznint Stupid lost their records) will stand alone as a testimony to the 4th Reich’s depravity, despite Hair Füror’s insistence that the cages and what not were exceptionally clean:

“Hold my beer,” Stephen Miller hissed.

Yup, Hair Füror’s Pocket Nazi has managed to make things even worse, because: he can.

White House killed deal to pay for mental health care for migrant families separated at border

WASHINGTON — The Trump White House blocked the Justice Department from making a deal in October 2019 to pay for mental health services for migrant families who had been separated by the Trump administration, two current and two former senior administration officials told NBC News.

Three sources involved in the discussions who requested anonymity said the Office of White House Counsel made the decision to reject the settlement of a federal lawsuit after consultation with senior adviser Stephen Miller, the driving force behind many of President Donald Trump’s immigration policies, including family separations.

And it goes on from there, and I will not depress you with more details, but I’m sure you get the drift.

For context, note that Miller and his wife are expecting their first spawn to hatch soon.

There’s not much I can add to this except that for the first time in a really long while, I hope that Hell actually exists.

This entry was posted in 4th Reich, Stephen Miller, Pee-Wee Himmler. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to News That Will Drive You to Drink

1. Dennis Cole says:

But “Fightin’ Joe Biden” has already expressed reluctance in “going after” the miscreants in this administration, saying that such investigations and possible prosecutions will only serve to cause even more rancor, and further widen the “divide.” He hasn’t totally ruled out any revenge-type actions by his incoming DoJ, or even outright denying them to investigate and bring charges, but if he does do so, I swears on top of pinky-swears that the fix was in from the get-go, and I will be even more disappointed than I was at Obummer’s failure to prosecute Shrub, Cheney et al, for their actions regarding the illegal invasions of Iraq & Afghanistan. I will be aghast and flabbergasted, and will certainly lose what slight hope I might still have for our experiment in having a Representative, Democratic Republic continuing onward with any degree of success.

If tRump walks away scot-free, (well, except for those tax-evasion charges at the state level in NY,) then I think we can agree that
    1.) The Fix was in, from the beginning
    2.) There’s a severe shortage of testicular fortitude and Spinae Erectus all throughout the broken and mostly worthless Dimocraptic Party.

DC –

Handsome Joe works for us now, we need to tell him what his assignment is.

• Dennis Cole says:

TG – Yassss…….but will he listen? And respond by acting accordingly? I have my doubts, having watched so many horrible prior Kabuki performances. For the past FIFTY years, I might add.

Oh, and kudos to Rudy-colludy, for actually demonstrating how the “Trickle-down” theory works. You can tell his billable-hour invoices haven’t been attended to by his boss, if he has to use that cheap hair-dye.

• MDavis says:

The heck with revenge. The DOJ should be going after justice. It’s right there in their name.

• Ten Bears says:

It has been said it is best to dig two graves before embarking upon a journey of revenge. Of retaliation. Retribution, on the other hand …, Restitution, Reparation look to setting things right, a return to balance, harmony, without all the nasty.

Thoughts of vengeance plague my soul, but … you had to be there.

There might be a silver lining in there.

• MDavis says:

The more quickly karma takes its payment, the less interest accrues.
        Some people should welcome the administration of justice, some because they are the wronged parties, some because paying their debt will balance their karmic sheets.
        Some of those who should welcome justice resist there their is only one way to make it right, by payment of everything they have.
        When it is personal… well, let’s not go there today.

• MDavis says:

By the way, thank you for this.

2. CalicoJack says:

Howdy y’all!

May I remind you that every Republican president since Nixon should’ve been impeached and removed from office and that subsequent Democratic presidents all declined to prosecute them for crimes committed in office?

Nixon – Watergate
    Reagan and Poppy – Iran-Contra
    W – war crimes and crimes against humanity
    Trump – wide-spread corruption

Had Carter, Clinton, or Obama chosen to investigate them maybe we wouldn’t have gotten Trump. Obviously ignoring their crimes while in office hasn’t deterred future crimes. Maybe it is time to try holding them accountable.

Maybe Biden’s DoJ shouldn’t do it. Maybe it should be a Truth and Reconciliation Commission a la post-apartheid South Africa or a Trump Crime Commission.

Also, you know one of the things Trump’s admin is up to is destroying incriminating evidence.

Huzzah!
    Jack

3. Dennis Cole says:

Official disclaimer – my info comes from *Mediaite,” so however many grains of salt you need to consume, or not, it WAS from a presser he did.

4. MDavis says:

If the law doesn’t apply to everyone, it is not the law.
    I have never understood the idea that letting criminals go free because , I dunno, because kumbaya, I guess would heal anything.

5. Sirius Lunacy says:

This IS the 75th anniversary of Nurenburg, so there’s precedent.