You First, Buddy

Charlie ‘gums’ Kirk, he of the small face and large head (he’s the stuff of every cannibal’s dream) is the founder of Hitler Youth, er, Turning Point USA:

I really do hope Charlie goes home to a large, indoor, gathering. And in fact, someone should board over the windows and doors while he is there.

Think of it as a serving suggestion, Charlie.

This entry was posted in 2020 Goat Rodeo, Thanksgiving. Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to You First, Buddy

1. sos says:

I never knew that cannibals preferred the head. I guess I can see the small face I mean who eats that!?

Thanks ‘Grain!

2. osirisopto says:

“Patriot” I don’t think that word means what you think it means.

3. ming says:

You know, whenever you see somebody bound and determined to do something incredible stupid, It’s best to just stay the hell out of the way.

4. donnah says:

When I see a photo of Kirk, I’m reminded of s cartoon character who’s been smacked in the face with a frying pan. Somebody ought to actually do it. Then I would know if I’m right.

5. purplehead says:

Here’s a county-county map of the risk involved in attending a “large” Thanksgiving gathering. JUST DON’T! Not even a “small” one.

Nor g-d weddings. Fooking morons.

6. glitterbug says:

Grandma’s Christmas funeral should be a real bash!

Party on, dude!

7. spotthedog says:

Finally, a legitimate excuse to skip it, that’s what I’m thankful for!

8. MJG says:

I’m getting impatient for the right to lemming themselves – this should speed up the process. Party on (Wayne) Charlie!

Speak!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s