Bad Instructions, Cont.

H/T @NamelessCynic

OK.

It’s still 2020 for another month.

That should do it.

This entry was posted in Bad Instructions. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Bad Instructions, Cont.

1. Dennis Cole says:

OK, so here I am, pounding on the buttons of my calculator, trying to break down the number of days left in 2020 into 5-second increments, (because that’s the longest I’ll allow myself to be Depressed about anything anymore, so the button in the pic is highly accurate, and the Anxiety levels we’ll discuss later.)
    Which gets me ALL digressed to how many 5-sec increments until Joe takes over, and then I realize I was once assured there would be no Maths involved, here on MPS, and so I want to get all stabby, but my Therapist keeps telling me to “find other outlets,” so that’s outta the picture, and I just don’t know what to do with myself except to have some more gummies.

Mmmmmmmmm……gummies.

2. osirisopto says:

Yo momma was a 220 outlet.

3. spotthedog says:

Your cousin Flip is keeping the lights on at NASA and you’re still “Ring for Service” at Motel 6?

4. Ten Bears says:

Hospital elevator. Same with the button.

Dennis – just smoke a bowl, k?

• Dennis Cole says:

Ten Bears – I would, except for the COPD, and the Oxygen. I can’t even vape, my poor lungs are so shot, so cookies and brownies and gummies is what’s on the menu, along with teas & tinctures.

5. spotthedog says:

Sorry Button, no gummies for you. (another 5 seconds)

Speak!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s