Lou Dobbs Foments Tonight!

Last night this tweet was making the rounds and if you go down the rabbit hole and click on the Alt-Mom account, you will see a video in which Lou Dobbs is so unglued he makes shifty Devin Nunes blanch:

(H/T Crooks and Liars, who have a very good piece up on this)

Got that?

“What I’d like to know is what in the hell is the Republican Party doing to defend and to, I mean, why not just say we’re not going to accept the results of this election? It’s outrageous.”

The outrage, Lou, is that you still have a job.

This entry was posted in 2020 Goat Rodeo, Devin Nunes, Lou Dobbs. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Lou Dobbs Foments Tonight!

1. Martin Pollard says:

Lou Dobbs is the Alex Jones of Rush Limbaughs.

2. Ellis Weiner says:

I can’t decide whether I want these two clowns to experience myocardial infarction, and put us out of their misery, or for them to never stop, for the lulz. But for the first time I began to think, “Hey, wait–they REALLY BELIEVE this swill. It’s not just GOP propaganda.”

Am I wrong, Dude?

Ellis –

Good question!

I think that there are Cult True Believers, and these two weak-brained souls might be amongst them. I usually think that a lot of posturing is performative, but the rage in Dobbs’ voice strikes me as genuine.

Nunes knows that he himself is lying, so the startled look on his face when Dobbs goes off is a genuine take, “oh merde!”

Anyway, that’s my interpretation.

• Nunes knows he’s lying, but he also knows he’s exposed for the shenanegains he pulled while head of the HIC, so it’s in his best interest to smash the country to pieces.

Plus, well, he sues imaginary cows on twitter so he’s not ALL there…

3. Buttermilk Sky says:

Nunes also depends on voters to keep electing him, democratically. He can’t afford to be associated with garbage like this. It’s like that just occurred to him.

4. sos says:

elfsplosion!

Moo-oops. Devin Nunes cows appointment manager chose poorly. Also, Lou Dobb’s gut feelings are not considered as evidence in a court of law, so STFU you frigging loser. Geesh.