Nov. 12 (UPI) — Nearly 40% of U.S. residents plan to participate in gatherings of 10 or more people this holiday season despite concerns over the spread of COVID-19, according to the findings of a survey released Thursday by Ohio State University.
In addition, one-third of respondents said they wouldn’t ask attendees at holiday parties with family or friends to wear masks, and just over 25% indicated that they wouldn’t practice social distancing, the data showed.
40% sounds an awful lot like Lord Damp Nut’s ceiling, not that I’m inferring anything.
I could make a snarky comment about how this could solve all of our problems, but the trouble is those 40% will interact with the remaining 60% in some way. Their death cult with Lord Damp Nut is going to leave a lot of innocent people sick or dead.