Schadenfreude

Watching his immunity from prosecution slip away into the distance

This is allegedly the moment Prznint Stupid learned he lost the election.

Oh, he’s golfing AGAIN today.

This entry was posted in 2020 Goat Rodeo, Lord Damp Nut, The Russian Usurper. Bookmark the permalink.

30 Responses to Schadenfreude

1. beckymaenot says:

Of course he is golfing today. That mother fucker is going to spend every single day he can at his Trump Properties in order to steal every last dime he can from the American taxpayer. He will continue to use his position to line his pockets until the day he dies. Think of all the money Trump will make off of the SS AFTER he is out of office – protecting Trump at all of his properties – paying double and triple the going rate for rooms and golf carts- right up until the day he is sentenced to prison. After that- I wonder how it works? Will the SS still have to protect him from getting shanked in the yard?

2. BroD says:

My bet is his score will be 15 for 18 holes.

3. sos says:

Hey. Golfing == “Staying out of trouble” I can live with LDN on the Senior Tour rather than the Oval Office.

• Dennis Cole says:

sos – but there’s a problem: methinks Hair Füror is conjuring ways to extract his revenge, in between strokes, mulling over all the possibilities while riding in his cart from tee to hole, and listening to those who can best advise him on such tactics.
      He still has just over 70 days left, and he can still perform an unimaginable number of harmful actions and orders.

• sos says:

No doubt he is Dennis, no doubt. However, implementing such malarkey from ‘sand trap idea’ to fully formed policy may prove to be beyond his wee grasp. Other than the Millers (Jason and Stephen) I contend that fewer (and fewer) stooges will be willing to lash themselves to LDN’s listing mast.

My theory is that golfing is how he’s gonna give America the finger for the rest of his term. Maybe he’ll fire everyone first and just golf until it is over. Let everything grind to a halt.

I curse the Secret Service every day since January 2017 for their dedication and professionalism. Can they not have just One Bad Day?

4. Redhand says:

May you spend the rest of your hideous life at the defense table at a criminal trial, then in jail.

• ali redford says:

This is my fondest hope, as well.

• FELINE MAMA says:

As disgusting, immoral & an A # 1 Crook, as he is, plus age, he won’t go to jail. However I would love to see a day by day of hearings of ALL the injustices he put this country thru. Also, lose ALL of, if he has any, assets he still has. This would only be FAIR!!!!
      I read The Deutsche Bank stated they would “call in” his loans if he lost. This will be the sprinkles & cherry on the sundae!!!!!!!!!!

• Martin Pollard says:

Doubtful he’d see a day in prison, but I’d be just as happy to see him and his devil spawn get the Duke Brothers treatment (“Turn those machines back on!”). Seeing him go from riches to rags would schaden my freude for years.

So many choices, n’est-ce pas, Martin?

• Dennis Cole says:

Martin – I encountered WAY too many Duke Bros using the googles. Could you please enlighten this humble person as to the exact Dukes to which you are referring?
        (I’m pretty sure you didn’t mean Luke Duke and his brother Puke.)

• Martin Pollard says:

Dennis – I’m referring to Randolph and Mortimer Duke, played by Don Ameche and Ralph Bellamy, in the 1983 comedy Trading Places. For those few who aren’t aware of the plot, commodities brokers the Duke Brothers try to settle a bet by forcing a rich colleague (Dan Aykroyd) into poverty and enriching a street hustler (Eddie Murphy). The end of the film has Aykroyd and Murphy’s characters teaming up to “put the Dukes in the poorhouse” while getting rich themselves.

5. spotthedog says:

“Schadenfreude” – is that German for “shittin’ fraud” ?

• sos says:

Spot, I translate it as “shittin’ ON a fraud”

• Redhand says:

It means “the joy one experiences at another’s misfortune,” just in case * * *

• Dennis Cole says:

In other words………Bwa-ha-ha-ha-ha…….you suck!

• MDavis says:

Sort of like what Trump cultists have been feeling with every dastardly move this admin has made, but rather than their joy in the pain caused by separating families and ignoring a pandemic other than to alert cronies that there was money to be made, this round of schadenfreude is more like pleasure when any con man gets his comeuppance.
        That’s my take, anyway.

• Redhand says:

I lived for two years in Germany in the late 60s and took three years of it in college. A lot of it has stuck with me. It’s a famous German word, touted as “something only the Germans would make into a word,” which is debatable I think, but its roots can be found on the intertubes:

German Schadenfreude, from Schaden ‘harm’ + Freude ‘joy’.

Schade also translates as “it’s a shame, too bad,” as in “He was a good guy, but his wife left him,” (or visa versa. “Ach, schade.” “Oh, that’s a shame.”

• MDavis says:

Oh – so is this where that new thing the kids are saying came from? “Throwing some shade”?

6. Buttermilk Sky says:

He needs the howls of the mob more than Adderall at this point. I look for him to keep holding hate rallies as long as someone else pays for them. It’s the only part of the “job” he enjoyed. And the media will cover them because people watch gross, disgusting “reality” TV.

• Dennis Cole says:

I kinda think that any venue he tries to book from now on will insist on Amero$ up front, not just for the event center, but for the extra-added security needed, like for police motorcades and pedestrian barricades. It’s really difficult to dig into and discern where the bills are gettin paid, and where several municipalities have gotten “stiffed,” but I would also like to add that any Moving Co. that gets a call on Jan 19th to please show up at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave the next day should also make sure the check clears, or that the boss gets a coupla briefcases fulla $$$ green portraits of dead preznits.

• beckymaenot says:

I agree DC. I’d love for some enterprising young journalist to dig into the “who hasn’t been paid” info and take it public every day until TRE45ON is turned out onto the street.