Confess, Spitballers! It Was You, Wasn’t It?

“It’s for you!”
(Stolen from Dr. Zaius)

OK, which one of you mugs did this:

Since Election Day, many Trump campaign staffers have been huddled on a noisy floor in the campaign’s Arlington, Virginia, headquarters fielding hundreds of calls a day on a hotline the campaign set up as they try to find instances of voter fraud, multiple sources told ABC News.

But the hotline has turned into a nightmare for some, as staffers, some of whom have contracts that expire in the coming days, have been bombarded with prank calls from people laughing or mocking them over Biden’s win before hanging up, sources tell ABC News. Prank calling the Trump campaign’s hotline has already become a trend on TikTok, the social media network that was used earlier in the year in an attempt to tank the president’s rally in Tulsa by mass-requesting tickets.

The Trump campaign did not respond to a request for comment.

Come’on, man! I know one of the Scissorheads was asking about Prince Albert, refrigerators, and asking if Seymore Butts was there.

Come sit next to me, we can compare notes.

This entry was posted in 2020 Goat Rodeo. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Confess, Spitballers! It Was You, Wasn’t It?

1. Ten Bears says:

Haven’t seen Prince Albert (rolling tobacco) for a long time.

Skinny little butts.

2. spotthedog says:

As Pierre Delecto might say, “Ce n’est pas moi”.
    I did however hear that Tfucker Carlson compiled documentation of voter fraud evidence which he did not copy or scan, and put it all in a dilapidated cardboard box, semi-sealed, to be delivered to a Fox affiliate on the other side of the continent. Having learned his lesson after the earlier shipping fiasco, he has entrusted this package to be hand-delivered by personal courier; a rather large hairy elusive fellow with very BIG FEET.

3. Sirius Lunacy says:

It wasn’t me, if I’d called I would have given them evidence of real voter fraud. Voter fraud perpetrated by DeJoy, Trump and company. In fact maybe I WILL give them a call right now.

• beckymaenot says:

Same here Sirius- I wouldn’t heckle them, I’d give them some easily debunkable evidence of how I voted twice, from Mars, with my mailed in ballots.

• roket says:

I have been telling all my conservative friends about the actual voter fraud case in PA.

‘Robert R. Lynn, a registered Republican and Trump supporter in the battleground state of Pennsylvania, was arrested on Wednesday for allegedly requesting an absentee ballot for his mother, who died in 2015.”

Sadly the guy who didn’t trust the system was eaten and spat out by the system.

4. Buttermilk Sky says:

I think I’ll order a pizza to go and no anchovies. Because I spell my name regnaD kciN.