BREAKING: PA CALLED, BIDEN WINS!

More as we get it.

Weird bit of serendipity: On this date in 2000 was the Gore vs. Chimpy election. Not today, Republicans. Not today!

He was playing golf when he found out he lost. [* chef’s kiss *]

Two-drink minimum:

This entry was posted in 2020 Goat Rodeo. Bookmark the permalink.

39 Responses to BREAKING: PA CALLED, BIDEN WINS!

1. spotthedog says:

Oh HELL YEAH!

2. Sir Nigel says:

MAGA MA-Gone!!

3. Bill Warner says:

Our long national nightmare is over!

4. Big Bad Bald Bastard says:

Philly came through in a big way.

5. Lord Tantrumloy’s twatter feed this morning:

6. Weird Dave says:

Nevada’s been called too.

7. moeman says:

Congrats to my beautiful American Scissorneighbours!

8. donnah says:

I cried the minute that I heard the news and with every comment and shout-out, I cry some more. It won’t be easy, but this gives me more hope for the future.

We did it!

9. Oneofthebobs says:

Q:Why can’t Donald Trump stay in the White House? A: Because it’s for Biden!

10. David H Lippman says:

And here’s my take on the victory….#Bunkerboy’s future:

11. Ji says:

How I feel about Trump and the Chumpanzees…

12. Bill Warner says:

Highly endorsed!

13. While there are difficult days ahead, this is a moment to celebrate!

14. ming says:

Here’s to Biden and the woman that made justice Kegstand cry! Huzza! A long overdue correction.

My hope is also for some justice before we all kumbaya and get over the last 4 years. Biden and Harris have a daunting task ahead – corruption, obstruction, domestic terrorism, pandemic, looming economic, environmental, and healthcare crises. Dawg bless them for grabbing the wheel, but there’s not going to be much steering this burning garbage barge for a while. However… it feels damn good to have competent people at the helm again!

15. Karla says:

I ask all the Scissorheads to consider donating or volunteering to help win the 2 senate runoff races in GA. With them, we tie the senate, and Madame Vice President gets to cast the tie-breaker.
    Without them both, #MoscowMitch is still in charge and nothing passes.

Register by Dec 7; vote by Jan 5.

(apologies in advance for my reposting of this multiple times over the next 60 days, but I will be reposting)

16. Perturbation says:

I already celebrated last night, but I don’t mind doing it again. Cheers Scissorheads!

17. sos says:

Stupid Schadenfreude drunk. This SchadenHangover is gonna be epic. Ow

18. Infidel753 says:

Our long national and global nightmare is over. The last four years have been frightening for everybody, including people in other countries.

Congratulations to Biden and Harris for winning the job of cleaning up the most horrible mess in American history since 1865. They’re going to need our support in the years to come.

• Lsamsa says:

I’m just ecstatic for you all to be able to breathe easily again and wake up without never-ending dread. A very rough road you have but we up north are very much pushing for you.

19. RWW says:

Hey Peggy Noonan, that frivolous Kamala Harris has something to laugh about now. We all do.

20. MDavis says:

First two paragraphs from the UK Mirror, reporting on the press conference inexplicably to be held at a landscaping business. I mean, how many landscaping companies do you know of that host press conferences?

Moving on:
    “Donald Trump sparked confusion today as he announced a press conference by his legal team would take place outside a landscape gardening firm.

In a series of tweets, the President announced his team of lawyers, led by Borat 2 star and former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani, would speak to the press outside the Four Seasons in Philadelphia.”