News That Will Drive You To Drink

Happy Hour News

Happy endings! Jeebus will rise again (if you know what I mean and I think you do)

Scissorhead Purplehead advises us that POTUS Shield and spiritual advisor  Paula ‘Propserty’ White’s prayer for Lord Damp Nut has become a meme. And here. And here. And here. And here.

This entry was posted in Paula 'Prosperity' White, Theocrats. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to News That Will Drive You To Drink

1. Dennis Cole says:

I’ve seen Whirling Dervishes, and Pentecostals speaking in tongues, and then writhing wildly on the floor, frothing at the mouth, with their faces turning purple. I’ve watched snake-handlers. I’ve seen all manner of things that would get you put away in a mental hospital for quite a while………..except they all occurred during some kind of “accepted” religious practice, in a religious meeting place.

The human mind, or brain, is capable of uncountable foolish behaviors.

• Ten Bears says:

I’ve seen … never mind. Suffice to say it didn’t raise the dead, call out malevolent spirits from the nether world or an army of frost giants across a rainbow bridge.

Though one night after eating some peyote there was this frog/dog …

2. Batman 54 says:

I agree with the artist on what she was really thinking.

3. has anyone figured out what the deal was with the guy walking back and forth behind her?

• Sirius Lunacy says:

When I clicked on the first meme I assumed he was edited in for comedic effect. Then after watching the others I realized it was just original comedic effect. Also, why is she calling angels from Africa and South America? Aren’t ‘Merican angels good enough? I mean, you bring in angels from s@#thole countries? No wonder Spreaddie Krueger lost!

• wings277 says:

He’s proof of the Lord’s sense of humor.

4. it’s pretty rare to see someone so completely lose all their marbles in real-time like that.

5. sos says:

You can help but wonder what she would be like on a first date.

6. donnah says:

Jesus, Christ!

7. beckymaenot says:

Wow. I have known people like her. My grandmother had that powerful belief in the religious “claiming” of things. She was a total nutter about it. Don’t get me wrong- I loved my grandmother- we were close- but she truly believed and I saw her pray like that on many occasions. This woman though- we all know she is a charlatan. Grandma would have had some word for her too.

My Grandma would NOT have been a Trumper. She walked the walk and would not have supported Trump or any of the GOP hypocrisy. She believed that Christians are required to care for those who need help. I distinctly remember the day she quit her church. The preacher had “dropped by” her home one afternoon during the run up to the 1996 election and told her that it was inappropriate for her to have a Bill Clinton sign in her yard because she couldn’t be a Christian and a Democrat. She was the wrong lady to try to bully like that- she argued him almost to tears about what the bible has to say about looking out for the vulnerable among us. Then she “rebuked” him right out the door onto his ass. It was a sight. She was impressive- nuttier than a squirrels winter acorn stash- but she knew her bible inside and out and did not suffer fools or hypocrites.

8. Diane says:

I just love the vids with the cat. Damn, that cat has smooth moves.