(UPDATED) Important 2020 Goat Rodeo News!

Joe Biden’s 2020 Goat Rodeo

CNN tells us that Handsome Joe Biden is projected to win Michigan (16 electoral votes) in the presidential race.

CNN’s disgruntled chyron operator is on top of his game:

Assuming Biden officially wins Nevada tomorrow, then he is at 270 electoral votes. Everything else is gravy.

This entry was posted in 2020 Goat Rodeo, Joe Biden. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to (UPDATED) Important 2020 Goat Rodeo News!

1. Based on what, their polls??? not gonna believe it until I see it from the Michigan SOS.

2. Infidel753 says:

Yessss!

Let the Trumpanzee screeching and poo-flinging begin.

3. Shuddup and dance, Bruce 😉 … it may be our last chance, for a long time, to be happy … (does a Snoopy dance) … https://youtu.be/c1OBMF1V_q4

4. Dennis Cole says:

Ya know sumpin? Back in 2016, it seemed that only 35% of Americans were poo-flinging shit-weasel monkey-types, yet here we are in 2020, and it’s more like 50%!!!!

And what about the Exit Polls? I guess they don’t do those anymore, which makes perfect sense, considering all the mail-in ballots.

Or were the voting machines rigged?…..or were there an awful lot of “shy tRumpsters?”

How ANYONE could vote for an insane, failed businessman who paints his skin orange makes absolutely no sense to me at all…

5. Dennis Cole says:

I posted this on a previous entry, but I think it deserves a repeat. Or maybe even a three-peat:

C’mon, kids! You know the tune!

“All around the Federal Courts,
    Herr Drümpf was causing trouble;
    And when it all was finally done,
    There was nothing left but rubble.

A million for each suit that gets filed,
    And a million for each lawyer;
    But when it comes time for strict budget cuts,
    They bring in a sawyer.

He wants to go to the Supreme Court,
    He wants a quick decision;
    But if you ask me what it is that I see,
    I say, ” It’s just like the Inquisition!”

6. I am feeling unreasonably optimistic, and think Joe is going to take NV, GA, PA and NC.

• ming says:

That’s a happy thought ZRM. I’m keeping my fingers crossed for NV, and hope that AZ, WI, and MI survive the challenges you know are coming. I’m less optimistic about PA, GA and NC.

• last time when Stein paid for a recount, it changed about 1000 votes, and 150 or so changed in Trump’s favor. Even Turdwaffle thinks it’s a waste of time. Also, he needs to pay the ±3.5 million in recount fees up front, and who thinks that is going to happen?

• I think the slow reporting on these final states are because they are taking their time, and documenting the fuck out of the process, to just have a document dump on any possible objections….

• osirisopto says:

I was they they were taking their time to give LDN a coronary.

But maybe it was cause they want to see if actual steam comes our time Ghouliani’s ears when they finally announce the results.

7. osirisopto says:

Who is Joe Jorgensen and where do I send his cookies?

He’s stealing votes from LDN. Who’da thunk a Libertarian would do something FOR his country?