Maybe The Q People Can Explain…

Making America Dumb Again

…in what way does this help Lord Damp Nut’s re-election?

But wait! There’s more!

Trump Supporters Spend Weekend Clogging America’s Highways

In a show of support of questionable political value, pro-Trump demonstrators clogged freeways Sunday across the country, from blue states like New Jersey, New York, and Washington state, to red-leaning Texas and purple Arizona. “WHOOO! We shut it down baby! We shut it down!” says one pro-Trump videographer as he pans the camera nearly 360 degrees, showing viewers the group of cars that had brought traffic to a complete standstill along the northbound Garden State Parkway in New Jersey.

This entry was posted in 2020 Goat Rodeo, Lord Damp Nut, The Russian Usurper. Bookmark the permalink.

27 Responses to Maybe The Q People Can Explain…

1. Stupidity is too good of a word for these people.

2. Dennis Cole says:

The very same buncha Possum Hollar dwellers who start frothing at the mouth, and screaming for police action if a BLM protest clogs an intersection for five freakin minutes, and inconveniences them in the slightest, or even not at all.
    I read different accounts of this happening all over, and emergency vehicles that had to turn around, or detour, or make their way precariously on the shoulder. The National Guard needs to be called out, if only to maintain order on the hiways and byways.

This is only gonna get worse, before it gets better, but I’m hoping it doesn’t drag on for more than a coupla weeks, and that actual gunfights aren’t engendered by either side. Because the powder keg is primed and ready; all that’s waiting is for someone to light the fuse.

3. MDavis says:

Are they emulating NJ’s Christy on that bridge or just modelling LDN’s arteries?

• MDavis says:

This is totally not funny, by the way. It could even be practice for blocking access to the polls.

From what I can tell, the people coming to the polls on Tuesday are Republicans, so this doesn’t make any sense.

• MDavis says:

On the one hand, I haven’t expected sense from this cohort since Fat Tony held his own good bye party (how’s that for a conspiracy theory?) and their big story was that Hillary had somehow snuck into the gathering to off him.
        On the other hand, I would be maintaining that Republicans should be allowed to vote if there wasn’t so much anti-Democratic focused voter suppression and fraud already going on and tilting the scale, also for years. I’d have more to say about that but being able to vote should apply to everyone covers it.
        On the gripping hand, I wouldn’t put it past this group to claim that Trump Cultists blocking the way to the polls and accidentally preventing their cohort from voting proves that the democrats are somehow behind the whole thing and the entire election now has to be thrown out and LDN just left there in office. See item one – they haven’t made sense for years.

No one can “throw out” the election, and even if somehow they could, per The Constitution, the terms of the President/Vice President expires on Jan. 20th, and the rules of succession are triggered.

Hello President Pelosi!

• Well his campaign manager IS the guy that did it…

4. osirisopto says:

I saw a lone Trump truck on the highway in San Francisco Bay Area today.

I was so happy to see that he had invested time and money into this crass display that idolized LDN and yet too stupid to realize that nobody cared.

I almost felt like flipping him off just to give him some validation but decided to change the radio station instead.

5. Infidel753 says:

I saw a posting somewhere that suggested mass use of cars to clog streets on election day as a possible form of election sabotage, to make it harder for people to get to their polling places. Maybe some Trumpanzees heard about the idea but got confused and started blocking freeways instead. It’s a dumb idea, though, because it seems to be largely Democrats who voted early and Republicans who are waiting for election day. They’d be suppressing their own vote.

Then again, assholes of whatever political stripe seem to have a fondness for blocking traffic. Maybe it’s just about being shitty people, with ideology just being a superficial excuse.

6. glitterbug says:

I live in NJ and this will lose them votes here. Traffic is always an easy conversation topic.
    btw, they didn’t “shut it down”. That stretch of the Parkway has 3 express and 3 local lanes. They just blocked the express lanes. idiots.

• MDavis says:

Huh – I did wonder why the traffic in the next lanes over, past that fence, were still driving the same direction the cloggers, uh, weren’t driving. This explains it.

• Redhand says:

Nice to see that two other Scissorsheads are from Nu Joisey like yours truly.

It does surprise me that these assholes would pull this stunt on the GSP. Where the hell were the State Troopers? They coulda, shoulda had a field day handing out tickets for obstructing traffic.

And you are right. In our congested State, few things are more infuriating than some POS intentionally disrupting traffic. Krispy Kreme destroyed his political career by orchestrating that on the GW Bridge.

• Bruce388 says:

As a former New Jersey critter, I agree that Garden State Parkway stunt will cost them votes. Since Jersey’s already a blue state, all they’re doing is pissing people off. Same with the Mario Cuomo Bridge in New York.

7. Stuart: “Look what I can do!” (clogs road)

8. Some say that it takes 10 to 15 flushes to remove these blockages.

9. sos says:

It’s clear our problem is that we just do not understand the Ping Pong Satanic Pedophile Comet.

10. Buttermilk Sky says:

1964 – Freedom Riders
    2020 – Free Dumb Riders

11. glitterbug says:

Update:

The Governor calls this stunt “silly”, the State Police are hiding under “no comment”.

12. Big Bad Bald Bastard says:

I passed one of these assholes on the way to work yesterday afternoon. I had no idea they had clogged up the Governor Mario M. Cuomo Bridge, I just remarked about the violation of flag code by flying Old Glory in the rain.

13. In the Texas situation, there was an “opponent” that the trumptruckers were seeking to intimidate or push off the road — the Biden campaign bus on its way to a GOTV event. You could say there was political thought involved there, sort of.

But the NJ/NYC stuff (I’m a Jerseyite too — hi, Redhand & glitterbug!) is just performance — a juvenile tho potentially dangerous kind of RPG. They weren’t really doing it politically, to benefit Trump, but for themselves, to puff up their sense of self-importance and piss off the rest of the world – as represented by the other people in sight on the highway – for not being the way they want it to be.

14. David H Lippman says:

Oh, yeah….if my family and I were heading down the Garden State Parkway to have Sunday dinner with the rest of our family, being held up by these jerks would DEFINITELY make me want to re-elect #Bunkerboy. What an adult argument! What great reasoning ! I’d be proud to do so!

I hope everyone saw the sarcasm….