Yesterday’s Quote of the Day, Today!

Stable Jenius

Lord Damp Nut was campaigning in the Terrible Sand Kingdom of Arizonastan and he tossed a life preserver or maybe it was a roll of paper towels to Martha McSally, who is in a battle to the death with astronaut Mark Kelly:

“Martha, just come up fast. Fast. Fast. Come on. Quick. You got one minute! One minute, Martha! They don’t want to hear this, Martha. Come on!”

“It’s all about ME,” he did not add.

This entry was posted in 2020 Goat Rodeo, Arizonastan, Crazeee States, Lord Damp Nut, The Russian Usurper. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Yesterday’s Quote of the Day, Today!

1. ming says:

Couldn’t happen to a nicer gal.

2. sos says:

I have to admit, I most def would NOT want to hear her

Of course I don’t want to hear him either.

• Well, it’s not as if we’ve ever gotten a lot of opportunities to hear her…she’s been running and hiding from her constituents for years.

Back when she was our House rep there was a joke going around that she musta been a stealth fighter pilot in the Air Force, because no one ever saw her….

3. MDavis says:

That wasn’t a life preserver, it was an anchor.
    “You’re just a skirt. I don’t understand why you even think you can hold office, but they tell me you’re on my side, so have a bone. Choke on it, too.”

4. Ten Bears says:

By Arizona logic then they’ll still vote for her because he dissed their home girl but won’t vote for him because he dissed their home girl.

5. Perturbation says:

Calling a US Senator to the Trump-Virus stage the way you would an annoying, yappy little dog. That’s a great look. He knows he’s circling the shithouse toilet like a common shithouse rat and he’s taking them all with him.

So long, Trump. So long, lapdogs. If he sets up a fund to buy a care package for his long overnight flight to Moscow I’ll chip in a nickel

6. Dennis Cole says:

Did you notice all those women behind him? His underlings strategically place them directly in the camera’s view, but my gawd………women 4 tRump is like chickens for Chik-Fil-A, or that Kentucky Colonel; why would you support anyone who only has one use for you, and then will discard you like a soiled tissue when he’s done? I just don’t understand the attraction.

• retiredeng says:

Just before the 2016 election I was at a lunch for my aging aunt. My cousin Patti was there and as we left we reminisced in the parking lot. The subject of the election came up and I said that I could not imagine how any woman could vote for Trump. She seemed to not care that he was a complete misogynist. Late last winter as the virus was getting started I called her to see how she was doing as she had recently lost her husband. Again the subject of Trump came up. She stated that she liked him! And also said “of course, I’m a Republican”.
      I left it at that and went on to another subject.