The Dog Whistle is a Siren Scream

Jeebus H. Christ – Lord Damp Nut is suggesting to his minions to assassinate Handsome Joe Biden:

Anyone else doing this would have had the SS cuffing him!

It was just 3 weeks ago that 13 of his fanbois plotted to kidnap (and kill) MI Gov. Whitmere and the FBI stopped them. In what way is his theoretical call for Joe to be assassinated any different than that?

Seriously, what is wrong with this man?

This entry was posted in 2020 Goat Rodeo, Joe Biden, Lord Damp Nut, The Russian Usurper. Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to The Dog Whistle is a Siren Scream

1. It’s going to get nothing but worse, whether he loses or wins. If he loses he’s going to take it out on America, and sow the seeds for a radical white supremacist terrorist insurgency.

American ISIS.

2. Dennis Cole says:

The threat of him firing hundreds of thousands of federal employees, after stripping them of their Civil Service protections, would bring the Gov’t to a grinding, screeching halt. “Here ya go, Joe, here’s a nice little problem for you to solve.” That would be LDN’s version of a peaceful transition.

Because Social Security and SSDI payments would either go unpaid or delayed, which would be a devastating blow to our Senior Citizens, and the most vulnerable among us. Medicare claims, SNAP benefits, Aid to Farmers, and so many services we rely on for the Gov’t to perform, to keep the cogs turning and churning smoothly, to keep the giant Machine of Gov’t alive, and puffin out steam would just suddenly stop, with mega-disastrous effects on the Economy and Society as a whole.

No matter who “wins” in this next election, I fear we the public are gonna be losers, during the violent aftermath I foresee coming, and even for a little while longer. But then, births are messy by their very nature, and I think we’re gonna witness a birth of sorts, once this gets straightened out.

• ming says:

The Covid-19 stimulus that Moscow Mitch is delaying to after the election is part of this as well. Democratic president = no stimulus. Better hope that the Dims win both the White House and Senate. However, nothing is going to stop Trump and Mitch from trying to burn the economy down on their way out. The new administration better be prepared to fight like hell starting November 4. This transition of power is going to be the ugliest ever.

3. osirisopto says:

That’s not a man.
    Well physically, but that’s the end of it.

4. Infidel753 says:

There’s no low Trump won’t sink to. Take that as your default assumption and you’ll stop being surprised by him.

5. spotthedog says:

No boundaries, no shame, nothing is too outrageous; this is the verbal equivalent of dropping his pants and taking a dump right there on stage. Speaking of, it looks like bird shit is running down the front of the podium – very appropriate.

6. Oneofthebobs says:

What’s wrong with the Secret Service? This Bozo is putting them at risk as well.

7. ming says:

We ain’t seen nothing yet. His incitement of violence will be less like a dog whistle and more like a bullhorn after the election.

8. purplehead says:

As usual, FuckFace is projecting.

[Tengrain was here! Sorry Purplehead, but you stepped into eliminationist language, and I don’t want the Secret Service to pay you a late-nite visit. –TG]

• purplehead says:

Hey, I just said the same thing our *resident said. Why don’t they arrest that ƒü¢ker. Man, I am so sick and tired of this $hi†. Tuesday/Wednesday can’t come fast enough.

• Ten Bears says:

I hear ya’, purp, I lost it earlier elsewhere, and turned it into a post.
        Yeah, it’s callous, but I’m gonna’ leave it there.
        I’m tired of being kinder, gentler.

“Everyday since January 2017, I curse the professionalism and the dedication of the Secret Service and I pray for them to have One Bad Day.”

There. Fixed it.

9. spotthedog says:

So the Whitey House is not even bothering with their “its just a joke, you people have no sense of humor” shtick anymore?

• MDavis says:

I’ve already seen an oppologist on twitter claiming he meant “shot” as in “worn out” – See, that’s why that sentence came right after mention of the 25th amendment. Although I heard it as “25th amendment? I’ll see you that and raise by a bullet” and I won’t have been the only one.