Who’s Quarantined Now?

Fox News president, top anchors advised to quarantine after coronavirus exposure: report

Numerous Fox News personalities including anchors Bret Baier and Martha MacCallum, as well as the network’s president, Jay Wallace, were reportedly advised to quarantine following their exposure last week to a person who tested positive Sunday for COVID-19.

The New York Times reported that the other personalities at the network advised to quarantine included two co-hosts of “The Five,” Juan Williams and Dana Perino.

A Fox News spokesperson declined to confirm to The Hill or the Times on the details of who was exposed, citing health privacy concerns.

It’s amazing to me how often even the Ruling Class of Team Evil fall for their own propaganda. But on the other hand, it also shows us that the Trump-Virus has a sense of humor, amirite?

This entry was posted in Contact Tracing, Distancing, Fox News, masks, Pandemics. Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Who’s Quarantined Now?

1. Dennis Cole says:

“I’m quarantined now,
    I quarantied right away;
    I’ve been sick now a couple of days,
    So I’m in quarantine now!

I’m quarantined now,
    I’m saying what you wanna hear,
    That I went maskless for nearly a year
    So I’m in quarantine now.”

2. Ten Bears says:

McVeigh hit the wrong building.

I really don’t care. Do you? I mean, it’s not like they can’t be replaced. I personally know several people who would be perfect for the job.

4. SoftwareRancher says:

Well the GOP has yet again done what they claimed to fear: brought Death Panels™ to the land (with the Covid surge, Utah to begin rationing care).

Projecting much?

Rancher –

You say projecting, I say confessing.

We’re both right.

• MDavis says:

There has been health care rationing all along. ACA actually broke that down a litte, but high deductibles still make a pretty tall hurdle for certain people to clear. Ad hoc rationing.

• Bruce388 says:

A friend’s husband was diagnosed with brain cancer some years back. The proton knife was newly available but his insurance wouldn’t approve it because it was “experimental.”

I pointed that out to a wingnut who’d been bitching about rationed healthcare if the ACA was passed. He said he would pray for the guy. Turns out that didn’t help.

• MDavis says:

I remember those “death panel” scare tactics. Some web sites got set up with lists of cases where people were refused treatment because insurance wouldn’t cover it. Even after ACA, Trevor Noah went public with his education on U.S. health care, when he was almost denied treatment for an appendix threatening to rupture until the admitting nurse finally said “I see your picture on billboards. Even if you don’t have insurance you can probably afford this.”
        Death panels.

5. Pingback: Trump Love, Trump Addicts, Trump Who? Bumper Numbers, Desperation – FairAndUNbalanced.com