March Them Into The Sea

Greetings from Possum Hollar!

March those fuckers into the sea. I’m serious.

As Gore Vidal once said, “It is not enough merely to win; others must lose.”

It’s time to think about what winning the 2020 Goat Rodeo must look like, and without cribbing too much from my blogging betters, we need to remember the past and not lose Reconstruction again.

Don’t trust them, give no quarter, show no mercy.

Republicans are bad faith actors, they do not deserve another chance. They need to be beaten into submission, drawn and quartered, and parts buried in intersections across all the lands, and the earth salted and Holy Water’ed (is too a vurb!)

Some of you will say we shouldn’t count our electoral chickens yet, but I’m here to say that we are giving Team Evil a psychological win by not doing some early crowing. Also, if we don’t start acting like winners now, they will really go violently non-linear when we do win. We need to take the edge off of their swords. They will scream that we stole it (which they will do anyway, but maybe we can muzzle a few of them) once the in-person voting, Red Mirage evaporates.

So start doing some limited end-zone dances. It will pay off later.

This entry was posted in 2020 Goat Rodeo. Bookmark the permalink.

18 Responses to March Them Into The Sea

1. YellowDog says:

Where is William Tecumseh Sherman when you need him? He knew what needed to be done, and he did it.

2. ming says:

Can I have an Amen brother? It is time to start punching harder when you see them stumble. Only a fool would let them get back on their feet after the last four years.

3. SING IT, BROTHER!!!!!~~~

4. I’ve already got this … my font size has been risen to 36 and this emoji “🤣”‘s punctuating average is every three sentences … I’m laughing, crowing and brow-beating the dumb sonsofbitches wherever I find’em.
    Claude is in all his most-annoying glory …. muhaaa haaa haaa ha haaa haaaa!

5. Abu Scooter says:

Given Republicans’ determination to exacerbate climate change, perhaps the battle cry should be: “Drive Them into the Sea… before They Drive the Sea into Us.”

6. julesmomcat says:

Total wisdom, TG; thanx for the incentive!

7. spotthedog says:

Isn’t that the Whitey House Motor Pool?

8. tucsonbarbara says:

In an act of Progressive mercy, I might consider sparing those few who carried the American flag. The rest be damned.

I might. 🙂

9. jaf48 says:

Tell that to Biden! I fully expect the proven-to-fail call for healing. After Nixon. After Reagan/Bush I. After W Bush. (Ooops I meant Cheney). The law needs to be upheld. I thought that to be Obama’s greatest failure.

10. Redhand says:

Don’t trust them, give no quarter, show no mercy.

Exactly. They don’t deserve it. None of them.

11. donnah says:

When we win, I want to reach across the aisle…and punch every one of them in the nose.

12. E.A. Blair says:

Sometimes it’s not enough to satirize; you have to cauterize, too.

13. Pingback: Enablers and Co-Conspirators Carry-on For Trump | Mock Paper Scissors

14. Pingback: The Battle Against Fascism Continues | Mock Paper Scissors