Ayatollah Ted is Worried About The Debt Now

Separated at Birth?

Hold on to something sturdy, Gentle Readers, be prepared for a shock: The GOP is worried about the debt!

As only he can, Ted Cruz comes in to clean-up for Prznint Stupid, you know, the man who insulted his wife and implicated his father in Kennedy’s assassination:

And by “as only he can,” I mean lying outrageously.

It is axiomatically true that Republicans only worry about the debt when they are not in power, and so to that degree this is a tell that Cruz knows that Team Evil have lost the 2020 Goat Rodeo.

This entry was posted in Ayatollah Ted Cruz, Y'all Qaeda. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Ayatollah Ted is Worried About The Debt Now

1. TheOtherHank says:

Ted is the embodiment of something I have observed about people that attended Ivy League schools: the primary thing they learn there is to have an unshakeable belief in their own superiority.

Ivy dickhead: “When I was at Harvard/Yale/Whatever…”

Me: “Yeah well when I was at UCSB I learned how to work hard and hold my liquor”

2. Bruce388 says:

Nikki Haley tweeted awhile back that she was worried about the national debt. That told me she’s expecting the Covidiot to lose.

3. spotthedog says:

Its driven me completely mental, I must say!

4. ali redford says:

It’s as if there’s a switch that gets flipped whenever it appears there will be a Democratic president; Republican legislators start worrying about their (because it is theirs, theirs and their Republican presidents’s) national debt. Everyone quotes GFY Cheney when Republicans are in the White House (deficits don’t matter,) and then conveniently forget all about that when things come around again.

5. Ten Bears says:

Show me the birth certificate. “Ted” is an illegal, a Cuban Canadian, an iceback.

He should be forced to wear a scarlet letter H (for hypocrite) lapel pin for the rest of his life.