Such a Kidder, Hair Füror!

‘He was having fun’: Lara Trump defends president’s attack on Whitmer

In an interview on CNN’s “State of the Union,” Lara Trump insisted the president was merely “having fun at a Trump rally” when he criticized Whitmer, a Democrat, at a campaign event this weekend.

“The president was at a rally,” she added. “It’s a fun, light atmosphere. Of course he wasn’t encouraging people to threaten this woman. That’s ridiculous.”

Such a kidder, Hair Füror!

No word from Lara about Hair Füror’s dancing abilities.

…oops.

This entry was posted in 2020 Goat Rodeo, Lord Damp Nut, The Russian Usurper, Mrs. Twizzler Trump, Trump Crime Family. Bookmark the permalink.

19 Responses to Such a Kidder, Hair Füror!

1. Weirdly they freaked…the…entire…fuck…out when they spied the 86-45 tchotchke on Whitmer’s desk claiming it was SEKRIT CODDDDEEE!!!ELEVENTY!!! TO KEEEL LORD DAMPNUT!!!!ELEVENTY!!!

She was just having fun!

But then the kind of person who would marry Qusay, I mean Great White Hunter Eric, no I mean Qusay… would be the kind who thinks pulling the wings off of butterflies and lighting cats on fire are ‘fun’…so threatening someone with kidnapping, torture and murder is a light-hearted jape that everyone can chuckle over.

2. dancing to music for which they hadn’t obtained the rights, I bet.

3. What a brilliant idea, have a dance moves debate where they each get a minute to show off their best dance moves, and do about 15 minutes of that. So long as this is going to surely be an unconventional “debate”, why not?

4. robginchicago says:

I’d bet the remaining Beatles would gladly allow Trump to use their tune “Nowhere Man” at his rallies. Google the lyrics, they are PERFECT!

• Likewise I’d expect the remaining members of Pink Floyd would graciously allow them to use “Pigs (Three Different Ones)”

• FELINE MAMA says:

Also, too, “I’m A Loser” is appropriate!

• ali redford says:

And Denis Leary’s “I’m an A—-le.” Almost all of it applies to Trump, but the part about loving to park in handicapped spaces while handicapped people make handicapped faces comes into my mind any time I hear Trump’s voice.

• Mary Ellen Sandahl says:

Except for the “Isn’t he a a bit like you and me” part.
      And anyway – particularly since we’re kind of in the midst of the celebration of John’s 80th birthday – I really don’t think they would. Ever.
      It’s rich enough that he’s gyrating to Village People classics, apparently unaware that they were gay icons.

5. Sirius Lunacy says:

Is ‘dance like your feet are nailed to the floor’ a new meme that all the cool kids are doing but I haven’t heard of yet, or is Damp Nut just afraid he’ll fall out of his big boy shoes?

6. Redhand says:

OMG! A gigantic dancing turd!

7. FELINE MAMA says:

He can sure rock that LAARGE Ass & Gut ! And, the LITTLE arms & hands!!!
    Fred Astaire would be jealous !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    He is making an excellent recovery from the Covid, huh !!!
    What an amazing specimen !!

Um. White Supremacists can’t dance.

9. MJG says:

Taking “White guys can’t dance” to new levels.

10. spotthedog says:

Does he have permission from Julia Louis-Dreyfus to bust those moves?