News That Will Drive You To Drink

Happy Hour News

Trump Be as frightened as this pooch..

It’s pathetic to see Lord Damp Nut this frantic

With just two weeks to go before Election Day, Trump for the first time explicitly called on Barr to investigate the Bidens and even pointed to the nearing Nov. 3 election as reason that Barr should not delay taking action. Trump has been leveling accusations of corruption against Biden without verified evidence for months, but is stepping up the pressure in the final days of the campaign.

“We’ve got to get the attorney general to act,” Trump said in an interview on “Fox & Friends.” “He’s got to act, and he’s got to act fast. He’s got to appoint somebody. This is major corruption, and this has to be known about before the election.”

Meanwhile, he dog-whistles to his minions to do the ol’ Whitmer to Rep. Adam Schiff:

“It’s just crazy. I saw Shifty Schiff get up yesterday and say this is Russia. He’s a sick man. He is so sick. We went through two and a half years of that, plus. This guy, he ought to be put away, or he ought to be, you know, something should happen with him.”

And The WaPo tells us Prznint Stupid is going to do three or four Burn-the-Reichstag rallies a day starting this weekend.

I’m tell ya, he’s like the proverbial Beagle in the vacuum factory.

This entry was posted in 2020 Goat Rodeo, Lord Damp Nut, The Russian Usurper, William 'Iran-Contra' Barr. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to News That Will Drive You To Drink

He must still be on the roids. Roids and Crank. Nice cocktail for a 74yo.

• Dennis Cole says:

roket – you are correct about the amps; the chemical formula for both Adderall and Ritalin are close cousins to what Walter White was brewing up in the ol’ RV.
      Massive MI in about 3…..2……1, and I bet he gets a bit of martyrdom, while his Drs get the blame.
      “My father worked himself to death, trying to get reelected,” I can hear Jr Mintz moaning.
      “Put me in there, instead, because we all know he was gonna win!”

(And uh, Jr? If you’re referring to the coffin, I’m all for it, as are about 180 million other Americans.)

• Bruce388 says:

Good thing the Covidiot exercises, controls his weight, and has a healthy diet.

2. “This guy, he ought to be put away, or he ought to be, you know, something should happen with him.”

John Gotti got put in prison for saying it less plainly than that…

And they were pissing themselves over 86/45

• osirisopto says:

I don’t understand 86/45…

Please explain.

• 86 is slang for ejecting an unruly customer or cancelling an order in a bar or restaurant.

“86 on the fish special” is what you tell the waitresses and waiters when we’ve run out of the fish it is we were serving for the special of the day.

The fact that the trump campaign played (or tried to play) it as a violent threat is a testament to the lived life of a HUGE swath of the american public. I haven’t worked in a restaurant for 30+ years and I know what it means…

( Call Conrad, the 6’7″ bartender to kick out the drunk asshole bothering the waitress .O’ Leary’s Cow, Tucson, AZ ca 1980 …I was the night cook in the bar.)

• Oh…Gov. Whitmer had a little 86/45 thing on her desk during her interview

3. my kingdom for an edit button:

“is a testament to their ignorance of the lived life of a HUGE swath of the american public.”

4. Big Bad Bald Bastard says:

Shouldn’t have given Barr COVID, Donald.

5. Redhand says:

I wonder if his comments about Schiff aren’t an outright criminal incitement to violence? It sure sounds like it to me. “Will no one if me of this bothersome priest?” Trump needs to be buried in criminal charges once we get past the election.

6. donnah says:

Ol’ Don’s projectin’ pretty hard. Everyone’s crazy, everyone is cheating, the Biden family is corrupt. Only it’s actually himself and the rest of the Trump cabal, his kids included. They’re the crazy, crooked ones. Always with the projection.

7. Ten Bears says:

Occurs to me that doing a rally in Erie PA is a lot like playing the county fair.

(yes, I know that’s a nickelback post at my house, why do you ask?)