Junkie Limbaugh Doesn’t Want Your Pity…

Patron Saint of OxyContin and third world sex tourism

…just keep buying the dick pills.

Junkie Limbaugh:

“It’s tough to realize that the days where I do not think I’m under a death sentence are over. We all know that we’re going to die at some point, but when you have a terminal disease diagnosis that has a time frame to it, then that puts a different psychological and even physical awareness to it.”

I doubt that there will be a Lee Atwater style death-bed conversion.

I’m old enough to remember the 1994 midterm elections when the RNC awarded Limbaugh an honorary membership in their caucus believing he had a role in their success. I will not shed a single tear when this monster gets called home to Satan.

This entry was posted in Junkie Limbaugh. Bookmark the permalink.

20 Responses to Junkie Limbaugh Doesn’t Want Your Pity…

1. donnah says:

My dad died of terminal metastatic cancer that ran through his body like a wildfire. He was a decent man, loving husband and father, and he suffered pain and humiliation with the constant brutality of chemotherapy. I don’t need to go into details because many of us have watched beloved family members and friends die from cancer.

So a rich, rotten, man who contributed immeasurable damage to our society and to democracy is now sick. I Imagine that he has every measure of care at his disposal and will enhance his Oxy stash and addiction to help him through the rough patches. I don’t know Rush, but because he seems to be the opposite of my dad, I won’t feel guilty for hoping he goes down harder than my dad did. If that makes me a bad person, then so be it.

2. Still gonna visit the grave some midnight with a wooden stake and some garlic just to be sure

3. Sirius Lunacy says:

I keep trying, but I just can’t put Rush and awareness together in any way.

4. I’m so Rush-immune that this is the first I’m hearing that the bastard has LUNG cancer. That couldn’t be more poetically fitting and, the fact that he’s now “terminal”, makes it exciting! 2020 is shaping up and redeeming itself!

• Truly the only more fitting way for him to go would be getting actual asshole cancer.

Although brain cancer with the attendant terrifying hallucinations, aphasia and screaming headaches would be an acceptable substitute.

But yeah, given his lifetime vegetable penis cigar habit lung cancer is the likeliest.

5. laura says:

His years of opioid use/abuse may leave him without the kind of pain relief that is a constant in end of life metastatic illness. I’m loathe to disagree with Donnah on any subject, but here I do not agree that whatever giant stash of candy he’s got will be helpful in relieving pain or hastening the end with the tolerance he’s worked so hard to develop. I do agree with Donnah about the agony of bearing witness to the suffering of fathers and other loved ones.
    Heigh thee to your reward Rushbo.

6. quakerinabasement says:

“…the RNC awarded Limbaugh an honorary membership in their caucus…”

The smallest of potatoes compared to Damp Nut giving him the presidential medal.

7. robginchicago says:

Rush has been brain dead for years, it’s just taken his fat ass body a while to catch up.

8. Bruce388 says:

Rush Limbaugh is (still) a big fat idiot — Al Franken’s description and book

9. Having lost my dad to a brain tumor, I wouldn’t wish cancer on anyone, however, I won’t be shedding any tears over Limbaugh either.

10. buckobear says:

Just hurry up …. or is that “rush?”

11. HarpoSnarx says:

Does this mean the security guard for Jeff Christie’s bust in the Missouri Capitol Hall of “Honor” will be out of a job soon?

12. FELINE MAMA says:

Limpballs, to cheer you up, you will be surrounded with friends when you get to Hell !!!
    Gee, will Satan have room, & enuf food, drink & prostitutes for everyone?? Gotta save room/& hamberders for The Traitor, Covid 45.

13. Buttermilk Sky says:

If you run into Hitler, Rush, be sure to tell him what a great job his son Donald is doing.