Start Packing

17 Days Till Election

(H/T Scissorhead Skinny-D)

Don’t say it if you don’t mean it, Donnie:

“You know what? Running against the worst candidate in the history of American politics puts pressure on me. Could you imagine if I lose? My whole life—what am I going to do? I’m going to say, I lost to the worst candidate in the history of politics! I’m not going to feel so good. Maybe I’ll have to leave the country, I don’t know.”

His victim-playing act is getting really old.

I’m sure Pooty-Poot will have a spot for you.

This entry was posted in Get Off The Cross, Lord Damp Nut, The Russian Usurper, Pooty-Poot Putin. Bookmark the permalink.

23 Responses to Start Packing

1. sos says:

“You know what? Running against the worst candidate …

By definition Handsome Joe can only be the second worst candidate, dontcha’ know.

2. purplehead says:

I bet Pooty-Poot won’t want MiasmicDon around his place. You know that guy just has to smell bad.

Purp –

I’m still betting that Trump will arrive seeking asylum and Vlad will say “No.” I’m just hoping that someone gets LDN’s expression on camera when it happens.

• Infidel753 says:

Can’t imagine who else would take him. Saudi Arabia? They let Idi Amin in. All his anti-Muslim stuff wouldn’t work in his favor, though.

• sleeve98 says:

Yeah, I’ve expected something similar for years now, but I resent the notion that we’ll have to give up a really expensive airplane in the bargain – I half-expect Daddy Vladdy’ll say ‘da’ just to get it and mount it in the square.

• Perturbation says:

I imagine Putin would welcome him with open arms hoping he knows something of value. When they realize he doesn’t know a goddamn thing, he’ll have a mysterious accident involving a window in the penthouse apartment they put him up in.

3. Ten Bears says:

I agree purp, now that he’s demonstrated his utter lack of value.

4. Stony Pillow says:

His only chance is to ask Comey to put his thumb on the scales again. Oh, wait.

Maybe I’ll have to leave the country, I don’t know.”

Here’s a hint. Be on the noon stage on January 20.

6. artahzen says:

I’m sure if he asks Vlad for asylum, it will be granted. He will be given an apartment on the upper floors of some skyscraper where, due to sudden, unexplained poisoning, he looses consciousnesses and falls out of the open, unguarded window into a dumpster driving by and off to the land fill.

7. julesmomcat says:

“I’m sure Pooty-Poot will have a spot for you.”
    After NY DA Vance puts his ass in jail for tax evasion.

8. Dennis Cole says:

It sure sounds like plans have been laid, and arrangements made, for a disappearing act.

“When they tell you who they are, (and what they’re gonna do,) believe them.”

9. osirisopto says:

Try a slow boat to chYna.

10. Bruce388 says:

The Covidiot could be planning a Ken Lay type exit.

11. sos says:

Umm,

Door, Ass, Hit, Out, Exit

12. Ava Middleton says:

And good fucking riddance.

Speak!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s