The Afternoon Quote

Adult Day Care Attendant John Kelly

CNN reports:

“The depths of his dishonesty is just astounding to me. The dishonesty, the transactional nature of every relationship, though it’s more pathetic than anything else. He is the most flawed person I have ever met in my life,” the retired Marine general has told friends, CNN has learned.

So brave of him to say it now, off-the-record to friends instead of publicly when it maybe could have done some good. What a shitheel.

This entry was posted in 2020 Goat Rodeo, 4th Reich, John Kelly, Lord Damp Nut, The Russian Usurper. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to The Afternoon Quote

1. sos says:

Meanwhile (a REAL hero):

Alexander Vindman’s Wife Accuses Donald Trump of Endangering Their Family

2. Dennis Cole says:

“The depths of his depravity disgust and depress me and I take no delight in discussing them or his demeaning actions, so I demand the rest of you to not dishonor my decision, nor to have any further discourse over this.”

Let’s just fuhgeddaboudit, shall we? And relinquish it to the dustbin of forgotten history.

• beckymaenot says:

Right DC? Nope- sorry sir. You, Mr Kelly, will forever be associated with the depravity of him and every other fucking republican asshole who aided his criminal administration. No matter how pretty you ask- we will never forget your betrayal of the nation you swore to serve.

3. beckymaenot says:

Peace my internet friends. Imma take a break from these shitheel republican accomplices and spend the evening visiting with people I love that love me back- even if it’s only virtually or at a safe, socially responsible distance. There’s a bottle of red calling my name invitingly. I am going to visit with that bottle, up close and personal, right down to the last drop.

4. laura says:

That piece of filth can shuffle off to buffalo for all I care. Did he speak up when it mattered? He did not. Did he uphold his oath to defend our nation from all enemies foriegn and domestic? Nope. Couldn’t be bothered. Is he trying to build a lifeboat for himself? Sure looks like it. My opinion? Fuck You for your “service.” Yes, I said it. Fuck John Kelly for his service in support of Donald Trump at the expense of the Country he pretended to defend.

5. buckobear says:

Guess he forgot “to keep our honor clean,” eh?

Speak!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s