There’s Always A Tweet

Liars

Amy Coney Barret
(Undated File Photo)

The hypocrisy is flying fast, free and unfettered.

But she’s not alone in this regard:

This is as we know a Kabuki Theater performance. It’s what happens after she is confirmed that we need to think about.

This entry was posted in Justice Amy Coathanger Barrett, Liars, supreme court. Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to There’s Always A Tweet

1. revzafod says:

Coney Barrett fails the rabbit test on Roe v Wade.

2. Steve-O says:

Nope. Can’t say what I want to say about Coathanger Barrett. It would get me banned.

3. purplehead says:

Al Franken is really frustrated he’s no longer in the Senate, on the Judicial Committee. He has some questions for her, anyway. And for the absolutely shameless hypocritical Republicans.

4. purplehead says:

Also, too, in addition, Ms Coney Island Barrett has those same cultish cray-cray eyes as One L.

This country is so ƒü¢k∑∂ and üp.

5. HarpoSnarx says:

When do the Goopers crown her?

6. donnah says:

I believe Lindsey mentioned a Thursday vote, believe it or don’t. I haven’t watched any of the Barrett interviews because I don’t want to. I have seen snippets and read some of the testimony and I gotta say, the Democrats are bringing their A game. And while it actually won’t matter in the outcome, because we know the Republicans are going to jam her through, laughing all the way, I am comforted to see the Democrats challenging her, using her words against her, exposing her hypocrisy, and showing everyone for the record that she’s a deceitful and manipulative Christian extremist.

And now we must win in November, because we will “realign” the Court…

Speak!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s