UPDATED: Prznint Stupid Cancels Rallies

Deadly distractions

Gee, after getting his clean bill of health and permission to continue campaigning

“President Trump will remain at the White House this weekend, after he said he wanted to hold rallies in Florida and Pennsylvania despite questions over the stage of his recovery from Covid-19.”

But I thought Lord Damp Nut  said:

“I’m back because I’m a perfect physical specimen, and I’m extremely young. And so I am lucky that way.”

Maybe after spending so much time with Junkie Limbaugh he’s exhausted?

Good thing he’s gonna see a doctor tonight:

Fox News announced today that President Trump, a COVID-19 patient since (at least) last Thursday night, will undergo a medical evaluation on conservative commentator Tucker Carlson’s Fox News show tonight at 8 p.m. ET. The evaluation will be performed by Marc Siegel, a professor of medicine at the NYU Langone Medical Center, frequent contributor to Fox News, and author of the articles “The Death of the Bedside Manner: ObamaCare Is Speeding the Decline in the Quality of Medical Practice” and “Afraid of the bird flu? The worse virus is fear.”

UPDATE: well, now a rally is back on:

The event is set to feature “remarks to peaceful protesters for law and order,” according to an invitation ABC News got their filthy, hippie hands on.

Dude is as frantic as a beagle in a vacuum cleaner factory.

This entry was posted in 2020 Goat Rodeo, Pandemics. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to UPDATED: Prznint Stupid Cancels Rallies

1. Big Bad Bald Bastard says:

His handlers didn’t want him killing off swing-state Republicans before November.

2. spotthedog says:

Rallies cancelled? His absolute favorite thing? Maybe its over, he’s done.

3. It’s a “Blexit” rally. Oh fun…one beelyun quatloos it features more pasty white faces than black.

Because supoort for trump ampong black voters is [checks notes] not actually detectable above the signal-noise ratio…

4. buckobear says:

I can’t wait for the doctor to tell him to cough and then start to lube up the glove.

5. Dennis Cole says:

So, we have a senior who nobody knows is a senior, so he had to tell us he is, who is obviously having a “senior moment” by describing himself as “* a perfect physical specimen, and I’m extremely young*.”

I dunno, Used to be you could consider yourself a “senior citizen” with all the perks that moniker bestows, like “Senior Discount Day,” when you turned 55, but I’m not sure that applies any longer. I know I didn’t feel youthful at 55, but I was definitely younger then than I am now, 11 years later. But it’s all relative; you won’t know if a fine wine has aged well until you pop the cork, and sample it.

Could turn out to be some mighty expensive vinegar…

6. Dimitrios says:

“Now, Mr. President, in a moment I will ask you to turn your head and cough, Just a minute … just a minute … just a minute … they gotta be here somewhere…”

Yesh, sure, I’ll bet two cheerios that after the doctor pronounces his name, nothing more will be heard from him, other than agreeing that Trump has no fever, no Covid-19 symptoms, has the body of a 17-year-old, and is a beautiful stable genius.

I’d love if he got one of the outspoken, never satisfied general practitioners who have made my old age hideous, pointing out every extra ounce and blemish to all and sundry, but it’s never going to happen.

7. Karla says:

Is this going to be an in-person evaluation, or will they do it over the phone?

8. Redhand says:

He’s lost his shit completely, what with shitting on Barr in public for not arresting Biden, Obama, Clinton, et al. He’s plainly NUTS and nobody on the GOP side does anything. What if the Russians decide this is the time to take back the Baltic States? We do not have a functioning President.

And you know this madman’s go try and nullify the election. I wonder if the GOP will support him in that little endeavor too? Sen. Mike Lee has already announced that we “aren’t a democracy,” so who knows WTF is next.

• Diane says:

Pompeo is taking up that mantle, while beating the war drums again.

• Dennis Cole says:

Diane – I’m willing to bet every last Quatloo in my pocket that it was Pompeo who whispered in LDN’s ear, “Sell some nukes to your Ayrab buddies, that’ll bring those Jews to the negotiating table, and you’ll be guaranteed the Noble Peace Prize.”

9. w3ski4me says:

Let me get this straight here, please. He is going on Tucker Carlson’s show to have an exam and prove his good health. His buddy, old Tucker, just won a lawsuit by saying he is “Not Trustworthy” for news, but is only an entertainment show.
    So we are going to be “entertained” about his health but anything can be said and it doesn’t have to be true. Do I have that right?
    Besides, the only thing I might find entertaining about his health would be if they had to wheel him out on a gurney.
    Always pushing a con on us, sad.
    w3ski