‘Prznint Stupid Can Return To Campaigning,’ Doc Says

This reminds me of the kid who forges a note to excuse them from taking a big test and signs it “My Mommie.”

The AP:

“President Trump said Thursday he doesn’t think he’s contagious anymore, but medical experts say that’s impossible to know a week after his diagnosis with COVID-19.

“Most people with COVID-19 can stop isolating and be around others about 10 days after they first showed symptoms… That’s provided their symptoms have improved, they have not had a fever for 24 hours and are no longer on any medication to reduce a high temperature. But there’s no way to know for certain that someone is no longer contagious so soon after falling ill, experts say.”

Tiger Beat On the Potomac:

“The Trump campaign is hitting the road after being sidelined by the coronavirus for a week, while taking few precautions to ensure the rallies don’t become new hot spots…

“Many state and local officials say they’ve gotten little to no notice from the campaign about these events. And while many events are outdoors, some have not followed state and city limits on large crowds, the campaign isn’t requiring face coverings and social distancing doesn’t appear to be enforced, even though Trump officials with recent exposure to the virus will be speaking.”

This entry was posted in 2020 Goat Rodeo, Pandemics. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to ‘Prznint Stupid Can Return To Campaigning,’ Doc Says

1. donnah says:

They may move the adoring crowd back by a few feet, but I’ll bet there won’t be more masks worn. Also, once the Great Orange One starts ranting, he’ll cough himself right into a coma. His ego is as big as his ass, so he won’t be dissuaded. Anyone attending this covid-fest deserves to get sick.

2. Martin Pollard says:

I hope that Conley enjoyed his career up ’til now, because his credibility is now shredded beyond repair. Everything LDN touches (or, in this case, everything that touches LDN) dies.

• Dimitrios says:

Let’s see, what might Dr. Sean Conley have said:

“There is a lot about the President’s medical condition I could tell you, and undoubtedly a lot of it you have every right to know–possibly even a need to know–but beyond a Nondisclosure Agreement the President made me sign a year ago, as a doctor, I am forced to maintain doctor-patient confidentiality, and as a member of the military, must follow the orders of my Commander-In-Chief.

“Other than that, I can assure you that all traces of Covid-19 has disappeared from the President’s body. despite the fact it takes 14 days to clear an ordinary human body, The President has the constitution of an ox, can run up fifty flights of stairs in under 30 seconds and can fart the melody to ‘America the Beautiful’–all five verses–on one bucket of KFC.”

3. osirisopto says:

Yes, but what does Sarah Palin have to say?

4. David L Keller says:

I’m surprised that Tengrain did not connect the “generic template” posting with the physician one, i.e, a generic “The President is in the most bigly health, according to to my examination as of (fill in the date). He is expected to be in perfect health throughout his second term as President of the United States”