Now Playing!

H/T Scissorhead Mr. C. Montgomery Burns

It exists.

Image | This entry was posted in Lord Damp Nut, The Russian Usurper, The Illuminati are comin' to getcha, You Can't Make This Up. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Now Playing!

1. Dimitrios says:

Actor-Writer-Director-Cross-Dresser Ed Woods’ title is safe for another day. “Plan Nine from Outer Space” remains the worst damn movie that is still sort of fun to watch.

2. spotthedog says:

Wow, they coulda waited a while and probably got the real dude hisself to star in it.

3. Green Eagle says:

I didn’t see this movie, but I did watch the trailer. The guy who did the voiceover should get life without parole for that revolting imitation of Don La Fontaine.

4. Kent Fossgreen says:

The trailer is pretty awesome–“His Petri dish-grown body possesses eternal life, the latest AI technology and large hands.” The fact that the Trump clone is also Chinese made is also highly amusing, but maybe that’s just me.

5. Ten Bears says:

When the Catholi absorbed “Illuminatti” it became Opus Dei, which gave us Bill Barr and the Handmaiden. Also known as (((The Deep State))), these folks are serious about Jesus floating down out of the sky on a flying – or floating, nit-picker – rainbow unicorns with thousands of helpers on floating rainbow unicorns (satisfied?) to carry the faithful away to paradise but first! … gotta’ establish dominance over all things. Kingdom of Dog, shining city on the hill, 2/3 of the Jews must die the rest convert, all that. It is said there will be signs and portents in the heavens, plagues and pestilence, catastrophies on the land, the sea, and in the air.

What!? Illuminatti are Aliens now!? Cheese, and I just checked on that shit last week. S’OK tho, born with a pointed ear and an extra thumb I figure I’m still good. And I’m fairly sure whatever floats down outa’ the sky won’t be rainbow unicorns.

Beam me up Scottie …

6. Dennis Cole says:

I canardly wait for the sequel, “tRump defeats Antifa and the Deep State with help from Q-anon.”
    (Is there a hyphen in there? It looks like a misspelling of cannon, without it.)

7. Dennis Cole says:

And sometimes it takes me longer to proofread my comments than it does to write them. Add in some fumble-fingering, and that explains why I’m often here till way past dark.

8. vonBeavis says:

In the poster, is the orange sphincter coughing on the better-looking person?